Notices

Old 30 Mar 14, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
princess1706
Excited about Disney

Thank you, will be ordering some in my lunch break tomorrow! Xx
princess1706 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Mar 14, 10:05 PM  
Link to this Post
cintabelle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by princess1706 View Post
Thank you, will be ordering some in my lunch break tomorrow! Xx
They are sooooo cute! I would definitely recommend them!

You just need to decide which colour to order in now! Lol x
2014 - Beauty & the Beast take the Chips & Co on a Mickey Adventure
2015 - Beauty & The Beasts Fairy Tale Farewell
2017 - Coming Soon

cintabelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 14, 03:10 PM  
Link to this Post
cintabelle
Imagineer

Mobile

Oh my Gosh... Time is flying by!

I have just looked when I can start booking my ADR's and I can book my first ADR on the Sunday 11th May!

That's only 5 weeks away!

With that shock... I thought it was about time I started to put a basic plan together. As I have previously explained, I am an OCD Planner and all other Family Members have kindly handed me full responsibility! My Mum is my 'Little Planning Helper' and she does her homework every night on the Dibb!

The Busy Park Guide isn't out yet so I have done this plan using last years guide, so there may need to be tweaks over the coming weeks.

As I mentioned previously, this is the first trip I have planned that includes two little ones. So I have tried to take this into account and there is only 2 days were we will be in the park from rope drop till close - Magic Kingdom & Hollywood Studios.

Talking of 2 little ones and my 'Little Planning Helper' ... My Mum recently had a photo shoot with my Niece / Nephew and Bro / Sis In law. So here are some updated pics of Mrs Potts & The Chips!

So back to my plan... This is what I have so far, it is quite detailed but I am sure there will be lots of tweaks between now and November!

Arrival Day - Friday 7th November.

If everything goes to plan and there is no major delays, we should land in Orlando at about 3pm. The plan is to drive straight to the Villa, dump our bags and head off here...

There are a couple of reasons we have chosen to head straight to DOWN TOWN DISNEY...

1. I am hoping the excitement of a little bit of Disney will keep us all up a little later and therefore hopefully help with the Jet Lag. This is the theory, the children may just be too shattered and if that's the case, we will change to a takeaway in the villa.

2. The 2nd reason is to purchase these...

I was sooo gutted I didn't buy them in 2012 & stuck with my original fury ones! These are SO ME! I love sparkles and glitter! So these are my #1 planned purchase in Disney!

I would like all the girls to get them, I think they will look fab on all the pics!

Now whilst we were at DDT it would be rude to not eat here...

I think we would all be too tired for a full sit down meal but who can turn down an Earl Of Sandwhich Butty and a Ghiradelli Sundae?!

Then the plan is back to the Villa & put The Chips to bed, the ladies will unpack, whilst the Boys go and forage for supplies! Including Cheetos and Peanut Butter MM's! Mmmmm

Day 2 - Saturday 8th November

First Morning, so I a anticipating we will be up bright and early - so the plan is Breakfast here...

Followed by a day in ANIMAL KINGDOM.

On the cards for our Dinner ...

Today had a couple of first for us - Tusker House and Longhorns! We had planned to go to Longhorns in 2012 but never quite made it!

Is it wrong that I already know what I will be ordering?!

Day 3 - Sunday 9th November

Ooooooo.. So excited about today! This was one of most favourite days last time..

Evening - Mrs Potts has kindly agreed to look after The Chips for the night so Me, Paul, Kie & Sharon are hoping to book an ADR here...

Day 4 - Monday 10th November

Bit of a relaxing day planned today - Morning will be relaxing by the pool with the Family.

Then I have a yummy lunch planned at...

We couldn't visit Mall at Millennia without planning a little shopping!

Then in the afternoon, we are going to head over THE BOARDWALK, where will be Valet Parking for EPCOT.

Finally we will end the day with EPCOT and illuminations.

We had a perfect view last time, we stopped at the International Gateway...

Day 5 - Tuesday 11th November

So today I have planned a little visit to... SEAWORLD

Followed by Dinner here... Mmmmmmmm... Two words... Coconut Shrimp!

Next 5 days coming soon...
2017 - Coming Soon

cintabelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Apr 14, 05:05 PM  
Link to this Post
cintabelle
Imagineer

Mobile

Day 6 - Saturday 12th November

Only one place on the cards today...

MAGIC KINGDOM

The plan is to stay here all day from Rope Drop till the end of Wishes!

I love this park soooo much!

Then we really do need a Miracle...

As we would 'Like' to get an ADR for here... Hmmmm... Think we need more than a Miracle!

And little Charley Chip has a Belle dress all ready, just in case!

Day 7 - 13th November

As yesterday was a Full on Disney day, I have planned a more Relaxing day here...

Followed by Dinner Here...

[URL=http://s1297.photobucket.com/user/Cintabelle/media/imagejpg2_zps9980a09c.jpg.html][/URL

Another day of firsts for us... Believe it or not we have never been to Aquatica or ate at The Olive Garden!

Day 8 - 14th November

Another full day planned for today... Today it's... HOLLYWOOD STUDIOS

This is one of my Favourite Parks, we are planning to get an ADR for The Brown Derby, as part of the Fantasmic Package.

Day 9 - 15th November

Today's plan is a little different the Boys and Girls are going there separate ways!

The Blues are heading here...

Whilst the Pinks head here...

We are desperately hoping for an ADR for Cinderellas Royal Table for breakfast hopefully we can get Charley Chip into Bibbity Bobbity just before!

The plan is that we all meet back at the Villa in the afternoon and we are just going to have a night in the pool with some beers and a takeaway.

Watch this space for the final 5 days...
2017 - Coming Soon

Old 9 Apr 14, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
cintabelle
Imagineer

Mobile

And here is the plan for the final 5 days... Boooo Hooooo

Day 10 - Sunday 16th November

First stop will be an an early morning stop here... HRH...

Once we have our FOTL Passes, it's time to head here for the Early Entry...

Evening - I have planned a meal here... Followed by a nice walk round City Walk.

Day 11 - Monday 17th November

Can't wait to wake up The Hard Rock Hotel and enjoy another Early Entry here...

And one of our Favourite places planned for Dinner...

After a Fab night at HRH, we will then head back to our spacious Villa.

Day 12 - Tuesday 18th November

Today was originally pencilled in as a blank day but then my Brother and Sis in Law suggested that The Chips may like a day at the beach. So we have pencilled in a day here...

This day may change, depending how everyone is feeling at this stage of the Holiday. If everyone still fancies it, then we will be hoping to go on the SeaScreamer and see the Sunset from Pier60.

No plans, for dinner... We will prob stop off somewhere on the drive home.

Day 13 - Wednesday 19th November

So this is our 2nd to last full day in the Disney Wonderland! Today's plans are to re visit EPCOT. We were here early in the holiday but I planned on visiting World Show case. Today's plans are to visit the 'Fun' side of Epcot.

Then if our ADRs go to plan, we will be jumping on a monorail to here...

I am soooo excited about trying here, it's somewhere that I have never been but read AMAZING reviews about the place! Plus I am desperate to try a Lapu Lapu Cocktail!

Day 14 - Thursday 20th

Last full day of the holiday...

I am trying to plan a really special last day for everyone! The morning will hopefully be chilling in the villa.

Then in the afternoon, if I have my dates right... I am hoping we can go here...

MICKEYS VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS PARTY! I am just patiently waiting for the dates to be released, it should hopefully be in the next few weeks!

This is also a 2nd opportunity for us to attempt an ADR at Be Our Guest.

If we are not successful, I would like to have little Mum & Daughter time and I would like to book here...

Afternoon tea at the Grand Floridian! I would like my mum to see the hotel all dressed up for Christmas and it would be very appropriate, as there is a Mrs Potts on the marble floor of the tea room!

We could just jump on the Monorail from MK and meet up with everyone again later!

We will be in MAGIC KINGDOM until the very last second... In fact they will be having to push me out!

Day 15 - 21st November

The day that we do not talk about... The day when when we are looking like this...

There are no plans for yet, we may go back into a park, chill by the pool or do some last minute shopping!

SO, THIS IS MY INITIAL PLAN FOR THE HOLIDAY ... I am just waiting for Busy Park Days, MVMCP dates and my ADR windows to open, I am hoping the plan doesn't need tweaking too much but I will keep you updated!
2017 - Coming Soon

Old 9 Apr 14, 09:35 PM  
Link to this Post
redredshopper
Imagineer

Your plans sound amazing love the idea of taking your mum for afternoon tea.
Old 9 Apr 14, 09:38 PM  
Link to this Post
cintabelle
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by redredshopper View Post
Your plans sound amazing love the idea of taking your mum for afternoon tea.
Thank you... I am so excited! I just hope I can pull it all together with ADRs ect!

I think she would love it and it would be nice to spend an hour just the 2 of us! X
2017 - Coming Soon

Old 12 Apr 14, 01:41 PM  
Link to this Post
cintabelle
Imagineer

Mobile

I thought it would be helpful to have my To Do List on a separate page, so that I can easily access and amend as required!

It is quite stressful when you first start, as there seems to be no end to the amount of planning and preparation needed. I actually enjoy this part and I do believe the more organised you can be with the planning... The more relaxed you can be on holiday.

I know there are people in the opposite camp that hate planning and like to just enjoy each days as it comes... The mere thought of doing this breaks me out in cold sweats!

As previously mentioned, the rest of the family have abdicated from planning duties, so I am the sole planner with the help from my Mum. (Disney planner in training!)

Pay deposit on Villa - DONE
Pay balance on villa - DONE
Book flights - DONE
Book and pay for reserved seats on the Virgin flight
Book a night at Hard Rock for EME to both Harry Potter Lands - DONE
Review Busy Day Guide and tweak initial plan if needed - DONE
ADR - Brown Derby Fantasmic package - DONE
ADR - Tusker House for Breakfast on 1st morning - DONE
ADR - Breakfast at Cinderellas Royal Table - DONE
ADR - Narcooses - Mum is having the Children and just the 4 of us are going for a nice meal - DONE
Purchase Disney Tickets
Purchase Universal Tickets
Purchase Discovery Park Tickets - DONE
Mickeys Not So Scary Christmas Party tickets - DONE
Purchase The Disney Ribbons for everyone! (I love these)
Book Memory Maker -
Order Magic Bands - Will collect from DTD on first night
Link everyone on MDE - DONE
Order Tables in Wonderland Card -
Half the family need new passports - DONE
Sort everyone's API -
Make sure all ESTA's are completed -

12th April - Busy Day Guide was released - Touch Wood... Everything has fallen into place and no initial tweaks are needed.

I am just praying that when the MVMCP tickets dates are released, there is a Party on Thursday 20th Nov?! - THERE IS - WHOOP WHOOOO

It looking good, as the Busy Guide is showing the park closes at 7pm!
2017 - Coming Soon

Edited at 09:27 PM.
Old 13 Apr 14, 03:19 PM  
Link to this Post
cintabelle
Imagineer

Mobile

A big part of our Florida holiday is the FOOD!

We love eating what we want and not feeling one little bit guilty... Whilst hoping that all the walking we will be doing, will somehow negate the additional calories we have consumed!

I love reading Trip Reports and seeing where people like to eat and what 'Treats' they are looking forward to eating the most!

In light of this, I thought that FOOD deserved its own page in my Pre Trip report!

There are a few things that are on our hit list this year & that I can't wait to demolish! Some we have had before, some that are well read about but new to us.

Here is our list so far... I am sure this will be added to as the weeks & months go by!

SWEETS & TREATS

Rice crispy Mickey head, covered in mini MM's - Hollywood Studios
Ice Cream Cookie - Magic Kingdom
Cinnabon Roll - IOA
Reece's Peanut Butter Cheescake - The Cheesecake Factory
Funnel Cakes - Everywhere!

A LIGHT REFRESHMENT

Trio of Margarita - Epcot Mexico
Grey Goose ice slush - Epcot France
DoleWhip - MK
ButterBeer - IOA
Lapu Lapu Cocktail - O'Hanas

ALL THINGS SAVOURY

Pulled Pork Hot Dog - Casey's MK
Coconut Shrimp - Bahama Breeze
Jalapeņo Pretzel - ? I have seen this on a trip report but can't remember where!
Bloomin Onion - Outback Steakhouse
Pork Dumplings - O'Hanas

On that note... I am off to make a large salad for my dinner! I need to get these pounds off before November!

2017 - Coming Soon

Old 13 Apr 14, 07:56 PM  
Link to this Post
cintabelle
Imagineer

Mobile

TWEAK #1

Well I spoke to soon about there being no initial tweaks to my Plan... I was reviewing the Plan and double checking to the November busy day guide, when I noticed on the date we had planned for Magic Kingdom, there was no Electrical Parade!

Now if it was just me & Hubby going, I would have been happy to give it a miss but my family have never been to Disney and have never seen it. It is far to pretty to miss!

I want them to see as much as possible in their two weeks and I love watching this, just before Wishes, it's the perfect end to a Magic Kingdom day.

So I have just swapped a couple of days round, Sea World, Magic Kingdom & Epcot... This has actually worked out better, as late nights are now followed by water park or pool mornings!

I am sure there will be some more tweaks at this early stage but all is looking good so far!
2017 - Coming Soon