Old 6 Aug 22, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by WIGGYSMUM View Post
Well it looks like you have totally made use of the lounge at the Radisson 😉
I’m so glad that Cooper is taking full advantage of some teenager “give me my own space” time and it also gives you & Adam time , it’s the way forward make the most of it Michelle, we always found that ours were more happy to do things with us if they had some down time
Hopefully with some more Prosecco consumed you will get a boozy sleep , you may need your sunglasses 🕶 in the morning 😂
😘xx
Thanks Emma, I think he just loves being able to come and go from the room to the Lounge as he pleased. It was nice to see how grown up he has become. 💖

You will be sorely disappointed, I had three glasses of Prosecco over 6 hours, could you even imagine having a hangover on a flight to America 😳 however I will need sunglasses to hide the massive bags I will have under my eyes in the morning due to lack of sleep caused by excitement. 🤩 😘
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 22, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by ClaireNJ View Post
Yummy their steaks looks so nice
And those macarons 🙊🙊😋😋😋
EXCITING
Claire the steaks were good!
The macarons were better (in my opinion).
Stay tuned for Rebecca’s Key Lime Pie from Bahama Breeze tomorrow night. 😆🇺🇸😋 and have the best time at Centre Parcs - do they have a Costa? Xx
Sparksy72 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 22, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
WIGGYSMUM
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Sparksy72 View Post
Thanks Emma, I think he just loves being able to come and go from the room to the Lounge as he pleased. It was nice to see how grown up he has become. 💖

You will be sorely disappointed, I had three glasses of Prosecco over 6 hours, could you even imagine having a hangover on a flight to America 😳 however I will need sunglasses to hide the massive bags I will have under my eyes in the morning due to lack of sleep caused by excitement. 🤩 😘
Definitely not disappointed Michelle, three glasses and I’d be on the floor these days 😂😂 I’m going to have to start practicing 😉
Keep in touch 💖 x
WIGGYSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 22, 08:44 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyMemories
slightly serious Dibber

Wow lovely pre travel day. Radisson looks really good and great lounge refreshments too. Enjoy !
DisneyMemories is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 22, 08:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by DisneyMemories View Post
Wow lovely pre travel day. Radisson looks really good and great lounge refreshments too. Enjoy !
Thank you DM! The Radisson is lovely and it is a nice way to start a trip with delicious snacks and a glass of something fizzy and only a short walk to the airport. I hope you have a brilliant trip, not long now. 💖 xxx
Old 6 Aug 22, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Stan1805
Excited about Disney

Your trip sounds amazing. Especially Naples, my favourite place. Looking forward to reading along.
Stan1805 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 22, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Sparksy72
VIP Dibber

Sparksy72's Reviews
Originally Posted by Stan1805 View Post
Your trip sounds amazing. Especially Naples, my favourite place. Looking forward to reading along.
Thanks Stan 😁 Naples really does seem to be a place that captures your heart! It is just so beautiful and the sunsets are spectacular. Thank you for following along. Xxx
Old 6 Aug 22, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

Oh gosh, I could have made a meal of just the maccarons. I love them! But I am really picky. They have to be chewy with a nice creamy flavoured filling. Can't stand stand them if they are crispy hard and powdery with a tasteless filling. Have a safe journey.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Aug 22, 11:37 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandoamber
Imagineer

Wow, the Radisson lounge looks amazing! We definitely could make a meal out of all of that charcuterie and macarons… oh and the Prosecco isn’t too bad either

Wishing you a safe flight tomorrow 💖 Xxx
orlandoamber is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 22, 12:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Great start can’t wait to read more! You must all be buzzing with excitement!
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List