Old 25 Apr 19, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by margyloveswdw View Post
Have a fab trip!
Thank you!
MinnieMrsA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 May 19, 04:07 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Mobile

UPDATE - 18th May 2019

It is my great pleasure to introduce you to our gorgeous niece - Ella Rose. She was 3.4kg when she was born, and at 3 weeks old is now 4kg!

Mum (my sister) and baby both doing well - lots of baby shopping planned for our next trip!

4 weeks today...cannot come quickly enough!
MinnieMrsA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 29 May 19, 05:07 PM  
Link to this Post
candycat75
Imagineer

candycat75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Aww what a little cutie - congratulations, and not long now till your trip. So exciting!
Old 29 May 19, 05:33 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by candycat75 View Post
Aww what a little cutie - congratulations, and not long now till your trip. So exciting!
She is super cute! Thanks - cannot come quickly enough lol x
Old 31 May 19, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Brilliant another trip in 1 year! I’m off to read your most recent report! I’ve nit read many reports for a while but with only a few weeks till we go I’m back on the trip report band wagon 😁
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 31 May 19, 04:12 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Brilliant another trip in 1 year! I’m off to read your most recent report! I’ve nit read many reports for a while but with only a few weeks till we go I’m back on the trip report band wagon 😁
Thank you! I love the excitement when a trip gets closer 😊
Old 8 Jun 19, 10:48 AM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Mobile

Update - 8.6.19

So this time next week we will hopefully be in the air and on our way to Orlando!

It has been a somewhat manic few weeks for many reasons, and I have my usual pre holiday eye infection to clear before we go. Drops should clear it up quickly thankfully.

So there has been more progress in the garden - we are at the point where we are ready for the landscaper to start work now...

It feel so much bigger now we have cleared all of the rubbish out.

Our beautiful niece is growing well - brace for baby spam...

My brother in law has her showing her support for the Philly Eagles already!

We just love her so much and can't wait to see her after our holiday and spoil her with pressies ❤

Fudge is getting ready for his holiday too - he loves going to his dogsitter so he is excited about that!

Packing commences today or tomorrow - the cases are down and the new luggage scales have arrived. I have ordered a few last minute additions to my wardrobe so I'll add those to my case once they arrive.

I hope the next week flies by...see ya real soon 😊
Old 9 Jun 19, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Mobile

She is totally gorgeous! Florida shoppings going to be fun for you this time. & Fudge is looking cute as ever.

Your trip has come round so fast, hope you have a lovely calm week & get your packing done. I'm jealous as always x
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 9 Jun 19, 03:26 PM  
Link to this Post
MinnieMrsA
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by magickate View Post
She is totally gorgeous! Florida shoppings going to be fun for you this time. & Fudge is looking cute as ever.

Your trip has come round so fast, hope you have a lovely calm week & get your packing done. I'm jealous as always x
Thanks! Packing pretty much sorted now thankfully - I am so ready for this holiday xxx
Old 16 Jun 19, 04:54 AM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
Ahh she is such a cutey pie

Might see you out here

Edited at 04:55 AM.
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List