Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 26 Jul 19, 01:59 PM  
Link to this Post
Rafiki22
Dancing with Tink'

Really enjoying your trippie! You sound so much like me - I am already buying squeezy squash and cereal bars for our visit in October and like you we are on the dining plan so I'll probably not need them all! Loved your TOT prank! Made me LOL - enjoy the rest of your trip xx
Rafiki22 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 12:21 AM  
Link to this Post
OB1LukeLucas
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Enjoyed catching up on your food, good luck using up all your credits! Good tip about eating in the deluxe, I like that they bring all the food together. I really enjoyed the food at POFQ but it was annoying that we never got to eat at the same time as we were always waiting for something. Have a fab time in the villa.
OB1LukeLucas is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 04:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Ok so here goes! We started our check out day with 9 quick services and 23 snack credits!

We packed up and head to AK at 9.30, rode FOP then straight into Satu’li canteen and ordered chicken and beef bowl with noodles and black bean on the side plus fountain drink. 1 QS 8 to go...

Very nice and just a little taster! We then rode Everest and headed to our main meal Yak and Yeti. We ordered the honey chicken, teriyaki beef, hot dog and SC of 2 chicken fried rice and 1 fries. 3 QS and 3 SC. 5 QS left and 20 SC left.

The kids then wanted some more chicken fried rice so we got another 2 using up 2 more SC bringing us down to 18!

We then went back to Pandora as Jacob wanted one of those banshees which will probably live in the cupboard forever more but we declined mousekeeping and gained a $60 gift card so it only cost us an extra $4!

We headed out of AK and down to Disney Springs to release us of some of those snack credits and to Wolfgang puck for an other late lunch/early tea. We were due to check into the villa at 4.

We started off at ghirardelli and got 2 of these gold tins which you fill yourself with pic n mix chocolate squares. It was 1 for $12.95 or 2 for $22 for 1 you would need to use 3SC but for 2 it was 4 SC so obviously we went for the 4.

It stated that these tins you could fill approximately 15 chocolate squares in them. Well challenge accepted I got 36 in 1 tin 😂😂

4SC credits used, 14 remain.

We then headed into goofy candy company, we got various create your own Krispy treats, some mickey massive cookies, Dave got a cake and some fudge. 9 SC used to transfer to the villa. 5 remain.

We then headed to Wolfgang puck for something to eat. When we got there dave and the kids all moaned that they weren’t hungry and why was I always trying to make them eat 😂😂🙈! We decided to go get our luggage from Coronado and head to the villa early as we knew there had been no guests before us.

We were at the villa for 3 where dave sorted luggage and I went to Aldi and Walmart for bits for the villa. Not lots just bread, milk, cereal, cheese, ham, some crisps, drinks, water, etc. $70 later.

At 6.30 we drove back to Disney Springs still sporting 5 QS and 5 SC. We got in Wolfgang puck turkey club sandwich, half rotisserie chicken, margarita pizza and rigatoni bolognese, a corona and 3 sodas, plus a side of mc and cheese for a SC. 4 QS used 1SC used. 1QS remains, 4SC remain.

Next up ice cream for pudding at our fave ghirardelli again. Dave and Jacob rocky road, Evan and I cookie dough.

So 4 SC used we had officially used all SC but we still had 1 QS remaining! We discussed getting a blaze pizza to take home to the villa but none of us could be bothered walking all the way over. Dave suggested to just swap for 3 snacks at goofys candy co so the 3 lads went off and used the final QS on 2 more Krispy treats and 1 chocolate fudge!

So there we go all Disney dining plan credits used. It is more than enough food. For us personally it’s far too much. Maybe because we swapped a lot of our drinks for snacks in deluxe resorts but these are so much nicer places to eat in.

Personally I’m looking forward to the next week to eat less food 🙈 I’ll do a bit of a round up tomorrow for the dining plan including best meals and snacks.

Thanks everyone for following along with the Disney side of the holiday. Next up offsite, and probably a lot less food!
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 05:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Goldia
VIP Dibber

Goldia's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 43
Wow, what a fab last Disney dining day. You got some yummy treats to take to the villa. I hadn't ever thought of going to the QS at deluxe resorts but you've shown us some great meals there. I'm looking forward to the next phase of your trip.

Link to all my completed trip reports
2017: NYC and Orlando. Salzburg. Boston.
2018: Orlando. Berlin.
2019: DLP. Orlando. Washington DC.
2020: DLP.
2021: Jamaica. Rome.
2022: Orlando.
2023: Orlando. Niagara and Toronto.
Goldia is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 07:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Pumba75
Imagineer

Pumba75's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 23
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Only just seen this. So much delicious food, minus the broccoli!

Looking forward to following along.

M x
Pumba75 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 09:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Joshie1
Imagineer

Joshie1's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Well done on getting through all those credits. I’m traveling with a growing teenager with a rather large appetite so I don’t see us having any credits left at the end of our trip. But I know where I’m going if we do.
Looking forward to seeing the off site eating reports.
Joshie1 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Planning
Imagineer

Good going on using everything 👍 We used a few of ours on breakfast and beers! But we still had some left for treats at the end.
Disney Planning is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 09:52 AM  
Link to this Post
Pez01
VIP Dibber

Mobile

You did well to use up those credits I wasn’t sure you’d make it!

2001 Sheraton International Drive
2016 Caribbean Beach Resort
2017 Port Orleans Riverside
2018 Port Orleans Riverside and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Port Orleans French Quarter and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Disneyland Paris Disneyland Hotel
Pez01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Plenty of snacks for the villa. 😂
Not sure you'll want me to say but just in case he hasn't had the banshee out of the box yet someone posted yesterday they got a banshee at the outlet. Not sure if they'll get anymore in.
https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...hlight=Banshee

Edited at 10:12 AM.
Orlando 2004 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jul 19, 10:24 AM  
Link to this Post
goodevans
VIP Dibber

goodevans's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Mobile

Thank you 👍
I just read your whole report in one sitting on this rainy Saturday morning !
I really enjoyed it and found it very informative with lots of great ideas 😀
Enjoy the rest of your holiday and making more happy memories !
Hotel Cheyenne DLP - 1994,Davy Crockett Ranch DLP - 1996 ,AllStars Sports WDW 1997,DL Hotel DLP - 1998,All Stars Movies WDW - 2000,AKL WDW -03,Newport Bay Club DLP - 04,AKL WDW- 06,Sequoia Lodge DLP 06
Fairfield Inn Marriot Village LBV-12

Hawthorn Suites LBV-14, Hotel Cheyenne DLP-17, LBV, RPR, POR-WDW, AMI+Disney Dream '18
goodevans is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List