Old 18 Jun 21, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by Scotty View Post
They announced today that BE were letting them run a 90 and 100 I think. It's a great show with BE, BS, NPS, PC games, Countryside fair and so much more. I can understand totally why you would go to Blenheim though. If you ever did come up make sure your horses have good stamina to gallop up the hills - they are steep and really sort out the fittest.

Good luck with the house move.
Thankyou xx
Bob is doing 1 day novice at the minute. We are very fortunate as we have Bold Heath, Bradwall, Kelsall and Somerford Park within 45 mins drive and then Stafford, Weston Park, llanmynich, Skipton and Cholmondely within 90 mins.

DH doesn’t really want to get back into the big 3 day events. He enjoys breaking and producing youngsters, but has fallen out of love with BE overall. It’s getting more and more expensive and less and less friendly and inclusive (round here anyway)
We’re also entirely self funded so 3 year olds are his only real option. I think he’ll be advertised before the end of this season then we’ll be back at Goresbridge in the autumn
Anyway I digress, thanks for reading along x
Old 27 Jun 21, 01:20 AM  
Link to this Post
Dollymixture
Excited about Disney

Looks amazing! Love the look of Blair castle - wonder if I dare leave our two dogs in the shady car park whilst we dash around the inside of the castle. How long does it take to have a quick but decent look?
Dollymixture is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jun 21, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
mitch84
Imagineer

mitch84's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Originally Posted by Dollymixture View Post
Looks amazing! Love the look of Blair castle - wonder if I dare leave our two dogs in the shady car park whilst we dash around the inside of the castle. How long does it take to have a quick but decent look?
I went round in about 20 mins, I would have gone round much slower, but I do hate leaving him in the car. Still really glad I went.
The dog parking was very shady and I left the windows open and he was fast asleep when I got back. In fact I thought he had been pinched as I called him from the front seat and he didn’t lift his head 😂
You can take them around the gardens which are lovely. But can’t really let them off the lead.

If the dogs like swimming Faskally woods is near Pitlochry and was a lovely hours walk. Think that was Max favourite walk and could be a good pairing if you have plenty of time