Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 25 May 21, 10:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridarules
VIP Dibber

The NHS app has now been updated (check your updates) and shows a variety of options intended to show vaccination status for travel.
QR code, email etc 👍
Marriott Motel, IDrive 1991, Davenport 2009, Windsor Palms 2010, 2012, Windsor Palms/RPR 2014, Windsor Palms, RPR, HRH 2016, Anna Maria, RPR, HRH & Windsor Palms 2018, Miami, Orlando, Anna Maria & Naples 2019. Orlando/HRH Easter 2022 & Miami/Orlando/RPR/Anna Maria/Naples 2022, Orlando 2023, Exploring Tampa 2024, Family relaxation at Anna Maria 2024
Floridarules is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 21, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyhm
VIP Dibber

I had a vaccine trial (Novavax) and this won't show on the NHS app. Do you think they will accept my paper certificate as I am fully vaccinated? I am going to try and give them a ring but waiting until the queues die down a little bit. I will be gutted if I can't go because of this as I only signed up to the trial to help and now it seems I may be disadvantaged by it.
Disneyhm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 21, 06:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Spencerfamily
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Disneyhm View Post
I had a vaccine trial (Novavax) and this won't show on the NHS app. Do you think they will accept my paper certificate as I am fully vaccinated? I am going to try and give them a ring but waiting until the queues die down a little bit. I will be gutted if I can't go because of this as I only signed up to the trial to help and now it seems I may be disadvantaged by it.
I am in the same position. I emailed and asked DCL but the reply still isn’t clear. I am feeling at this point I may have to cancel the cruise as I don’t want to risk the upset for my DD if we turn up and get turned away. I am going to decide in the next few weeks and see if Novavax can tell us more. I feel very let down by the whole non-proof of accepted vaccination from the trial side like many do.
Spencerfamily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 21, 06:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Spencerfamily
Excited about Disney

Spencerfamily is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 21, 03:56 PM  
Link to this Post
stecee
Imagineer

On my GP app it says I have to contact my Dr to allow access to my records.
'Oct 97 Days inn main gate west, June '02 Days inn main gate west, Dec '05 All star movie resort, Aug '07 Caribbean Beach Resort, Sept '09 Port Orleans Riverside, Oct'10 Tour then villa at Highgate, May '12 Emerald Island villa. Oct '14 The Keys then SSR.
stecee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 May 21, 05:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneyhm
VIP Dibber

I suppose if they won't give us an answer better than that we will have to wait and see what proof they officially ask for.

I'm really gutted about it because I only joined the trial to help out and now it seems we are being disadvantaged because of it because like you say I now can't have an approved vaccine even though I have been called for one
Disneyhm is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List