Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 15 Jun 21, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Yes they can from certain retailers and the recipient must produce I’D when the order is delivered using just beer and wine but in our area the liquor store is also on instacart
Worth checking in the zip code area
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 21, 02:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Passports are not accurate for alcohol from Costco or Walmart it has to be a state issued ID
Publix and Aldi will accept UK passport or Driving license
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jun 21, 02:33 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

Just be aware that prices via Instacart at Publix can be up to 30% higher than in store. I've used them a couple of times during the pandemic for pick up. Also, if you don't put in your alternatives before they shop and you have something in your cart that is on offer, they will replace an item with one that isn't on sale. It's hit and miss if you get notified about the replacement in time to decline it.

The same goes with BOGO. I inadvertently placed a BOGO item in my cart with another item that was similar. One was a 6 pack, the other a 2 pack that wasn't on BOGO. My shopper didn't check so I ended up with an item at full price $10.99 and one at $6.09 so paid over $17 for 8 instead of $11 for 12. They won't refund either, just pass the feedback on for training purposes.
angelbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Jun 21, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
halloweenbaby2
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by YorkshireT View Post
See here.

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...ight=instacart

We always use it, it’s very good. We order a fridge full of foods, waters, drinks and snacks.
Thank you so much YorkshireT, the link to the post you did is really helpful.
halloweenbaby2 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 21, 08:47 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Ash
Imagineer

Originally Posted by halloweenbaby2 View Post
I've heard it mentioned a few times now but I've no idea what it is or who provides it, could someone explain it to me please? Xx
Think along the lines of Uber Eats for grocery delivery... basically you are paying someone to shop and deliver for you, using their own vehicle... verses, for example, Tesco or Asda fulfilling their own orders and using their own delivery drivers.