Notices
Christmas Temporary forum for Christmas seasonal topics

Old 27 Dec 20, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
fefifoe
Apprentice Imagineer

fefifoe's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
the majority are now down , just the tree to go when i can be bothered to go to the shed for the storage boxes. I always put mine up really early but also take down quickly as I hate no pressies under the tree and like to see in the New Year with a decluttered house
Old 27 Dec 20, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
MarkUK
Imagineer

Mobile

January 6th after the 12th night.
MarkUK is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 20, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
silverfox46
Imagineer

New Year’s Eve for me , wanting a nice clean welcome for the new year. In the past it was always New Year’s Day, first job of the day
silverfox46 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 20, 06:17 PM  
Link to this Post
sheluk
Imagineer

Mobile

Tuesday... only day without the wee ones under our feet!
sheluk is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 20, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
doodles
Getting Excited

I've had this debate/argument with my wife for many years. I've always said it's bad luck to take them down before the twelfth night and insisted they stay up. In 2020 she won and took them down on January 2nd 2020. Look what happened!
They're staying up until January 6th this time.
doodles is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 20, 07:13 PM  
Link to this Post
ROBBOTOO
Imagineer

Ours would normally be 30th, so we could clean and tidy and enjoy New Year's Eve and New Year's Day and just relax with time before going back to work.

I'm off on leave after our Xmas shutdown and don't start working from home again for me until the 11th, so we may keep ours up a bit longer this time. But then we may get to the 30th and want shot ! Get rid of 2020 totally this year, including deccies that remind us of the xmas we planned but never got and then just hope 2021 brings better things for us all.

We took the cards down today because as lovely as it to receive them, they never look tidy however we put them up, so they are usually first to go anyway.
ROBBOTOO is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 20, 07:27 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mine are coming down either Monday or Wednesday. Just a tree to do. Usually leave it until 1st or 2nd Jan if we have visitors coming but as no one else will see it doesn’t seem worth it.
Can’t be bothered with Christmas stuff this year.
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 20, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Jet
Imagineer

I am in work tomorrow so probably will be Tuesday when I take them all down...just like to get everything done for New Year..what ever that will bring!
Jet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 20, 09:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Irishlass
Apprentice Imagineer

6th January here. After the year we've had im not taking any chances, we need all the luck we can get for 2021
Irishlass is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Dec 20, 09:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Mobile

I don’t believe in ‘bad luck’ but Christmas lasts until 6th January and the decs are jolly well staying up until then!

My Dad’s birthday is 6th January and we always bring the kings to the stable then.
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List