Notices
Disney Cruise Line and Other Cruise Planning Cruise Questions and Tips.

Old 22 May 21, 12:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Gr8WideSomewher
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Majik View Post
We are hopefully on the 23rd but are trying not to get too excited as we are waiting for our daughter and son in law to get their vacination.
That was us a few hours ago - 🤞🤞 for you!
Gr8WideSomewher is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 21, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Anfield Red
Excited about Disney

We are going from Southampton on the 6th to the 9th and will be our first cruise,only live 45 mins away so will drive down and park up .
April 2006 Villa Weston Hills DIY
Oct 2011 Villa Glenbrook Resort TCD
May 2014,2016,2018,2019,2020 Heron Villa Orange Tree

/B]
Anfield Red is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 May 21, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsmickey
Very Serious Dibber

We’re also on the 9th on deck six! We’re doing Paultons park the day before and chessington on departure day. We’ve been able to transfer a placeholder over from our original booking (we’re supposed to be on the Bahamas on the dream...)
mrsmickey is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 May 21, 09:59 PM  
Link to this Post
deano1212
slightly serious Dibber

deano1212's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Why only one show in three nights though? Their website says Broadway style shows! This means more than one last time I checked ? Confused
deano1212 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 21, 04:20 AM  
Link to this Post
chelynnah
VIP Dibber

chelynnah's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 4
Originally Posted by deano1212 View Post
Why only one show in three nights though? Their website says Broadway style shows! This means more than one last time I checked ? Confused
Because things are different and reduced with COVID-19 restrictions, numbers and distancing, so they’re ensuring that everyone has a chance to see the show.
WDW several trips as a child; WDW 1993 on working vacation; DLP Sept 2003 - Newport Bay Hotel; WDW January 2007 - offsite HGVC Tuscany Suites; DLP Sept 2008 - DLH; WDW/US/BG January 2013 - offsite HGVC Tuscany Suites; WDW/US and MVMCP Nov 2015 - offsite townhouse; DLP Sept 2016 - Hotel B&B; WDW Feb 2017 - POFQ; DLP June 2017 - SL GF; DLP Sept 2017 - NPB CC; DLP Nov 2018 - SL; WDW Feb 2019 - WDW Princess Half POFQ; DLP Sept 2019 - SL & DLH;
chelynnah is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 21, 07:20 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

In case people haven't spotted the show info is now showing in the app under "Onboard Fun" but isn't bookable til 30 days out. On the 3 night cruises it is showing on Night 1 and night 3 (only 2 of the nights) and you select if you want orchestra or balcony seating.

I actually don't mind only having 1 show just wish it was on night 2 first world problems I know.
Old 26 May 21, 07:41 PM  
Link to this Post
magickate
Imagineer

Has everyone managed to get the bookings they wanted for the paid extras? I don't have very young children so no need for BBB or the tea, booked a Palo brunch and decided to give the liquor and chocolate tasting a go as we've done mixology before.
I'm in 2 minds whether to keep Palo, I'm veggie with an allergy to mushrooms so I think I'll be quite limited choice wise. I also think though if we want to try it then this is the perfect cruise to do so without the Port days.
magickate is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 21, 08:35 PM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Originally Posted by magickate View Post
Has everyone managed to get the bookings they wanted for the paid extras? I don't have very young children so no need for BBB or the tea, booked a Palo brunch and decided to give the liquor and chocolate tasting a go as we've done mixology before.
I'm in 2 minds whether to keep Palo, I'm veggie with an allergy to mushrooms so I think I'll be quite limited choice wise. I also think though if we want to try it then this is the perfect cruise to do so without the Port days.
Let them know in advance re Palo. I’m sure there must be trip reports from veggies out there?
Other parks: Tokyo
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 21, 07:43 AM  
Link to this Post
gismo1554
Imagineer

Originally Posted by magickate View Post
So I'm a fussy eater (mainly go veggie options in all honesty as don't like fish or most meat apart from bacon, chicken and some beef) and I find the brunch is actually a great option. Obviously with COVID things might be different but they had a great selection of items and will tell you anything that you can't eat. The brunch doesn't have a huge amount of meat but does have quite a bit of fish. Even with that I managed to find a lot of things I enjoyed. Its especially great for desserts and pastries I found. Also if you can eat it the walnut and gorgonzola bread is amazing. Have a look on disneycruiselineblog at the brunch menu and photos as they have a lot on there. There's both the menu items and the buffet itself at brunch
Old 3 Jun 21, 02:39 PM  
Link to this Post
Vikkicat
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Twentyyears View Post
Hello all of you on the 27th!
HI - we just booked for the 27th Aug Southampton trip! see you all aboard!

we've also booked the palo brunch and martini tasting

this is our 3rd cruise and we had not managed either of the above due to the previous cruises being port heavy previously, so we are looking forward to enjoying the ship more

Edited at 02:44 PM.
Vikkicat is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List