Notices
TV and Film This forum is for those DIBB members that want to discuss TV and Films.

Old 20 May 21, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Binged watched some late last night finishing this afternoon- its was pretty good. A few few twists and turns (although I am not clever but guessed one of the major ones form the first episode) - lots of continuity errors so think some of it must have been filmed during a lockdown or just bad editing. Still think 6 hrs was way to long - the last episode dragged but I had to see how it ended and glad I did. Beautiful houses and scenery tho so was pleasant to watch (people must either be paid a lot or houses very cheap wherever it was filmed - probably both !)
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 May 21, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
scooby99
Imagineer

Originally Posted by megaflyer View Post
Binged watched some late last night finishing this afternoon- its was pretty good. A few few twists and turns (although I am not clever but guessed one of the major ones form the first episode) - lots of continuity errors so think some of it must have been filmed during a lockdown or just bad editing. Still think 6 hrs was way to long - the last episode dragged but I had to see how it ended and glad I did. Beautiful houses and scenery tho so was pleasant to watch (people must either be paid a lot or houses very cheap wherever it was filmed - probably both !)
They had some interviews on TV this week ahead of airing the first episode.
It was filmed Sept-Dec 2020 and in South Wales.
scooby99 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 May 21, 12:14 PM  
Link to this Post
megaflyer
Imagineer

Originally Posted by scooby99 View Post
They had some interviews on TV this week ahead of airing the first episode.
It was filmed Sept-Dec 2020 and in South Wales.
It is certainly beautifully shot. I love the house under the viaduct
megaflyer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 21, 10:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Floridaagogo
Imagineer

Just watched episode 3 and jaw dropped 😳
Floridaagogo is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 21, 11:24 PM  
Link to this Post
margyloveswdw
Deck 4, Disney Wonder

margyloveswdw's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
We’ve watched four episodes today and enjoyed it so far; just a little slow to start with!
margyloveswdw is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 May 21, 11:45 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

google/amp/s/w...t-20641929.amp

The link above mentions the locations in South Wales. It’s a very poor area, but rich in natural beauty 💞
DisneyDaffodil is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 21, 08:33 AM  
Link to this Post
novocastrian
Imagineer

Originally Posted by LOU LOU DISNEY View Post
Just finished episode 1. Really enjoyed it & yes fab cast! Only realising the the lead actress Laura Fraser was in breaking bad!
i knew i knew her from somewhere..

agree with others a bit slow but bubbling up nice
novocastrian is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 May 21, 02:16 PM  
Link to this Post
littlelish0544
Imagineer

I watched the first episode last night, and was expecting a slow burn after comments on here but I didnt think it was too bad-I was cross with myself for leaving it too late to squeeze another episode in! Will have to try and get another one in tonight before sewing bee!
Old 26 May 21, 02:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

Binged this and defo kept me gripped. One best things watched in a while.
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jun 21, 10:06 PM  
Link to this Post
kate18
Trainee Dibber

Well finally got to the end! Good series. Still don't know how Max could live with fact as a serving policeman he perverted the course of justice
kate18 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List