Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 23 May 21, 12:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Malificent
Imagineer

Anahiem February

We’re hoping to visit Disneyland in Feb 2022.
Can anyone share their experiences of crowds and weather at this time please?
Thanks.
Malificent is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 21, 04:33 PM  
Link to this Post
dx4100
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Malificent View Post
We’re hoping to visit Disneyland in Feb 2022.
Can anyone share their experiences of crowds and weather at this time please?
Thanks.
I went in Feb 2020 before the world ended...

I loved it... Temps during the day where hovering around 20-23c, constantly sunny and nice. So T-Shirt weather. Once the sun went down then you really needed to put on a hoodie but never a coat.

Crowds where good. I never really ended up in a huge queue and would highly recommend the Disneyland Maxpass option just to help out.

We are booked for Feb 2022

Edited at 04:34 PM.
dx4100 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 21, 05:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Malificent
Imagineer

Originally Posted by dx4100 View Post
I went in Feb 2020 before the world ended...

I loved it... Temps during the day where hovering around 20-23c, constantly sunny and nice. So T-Shirt weather. Once the sun went down then you really needed to put on a hoodie but never a coat.

Crowds where good. I never really ended up in a huge queue and would highly recommend the Disneyland Maxpass option just to help out.

We are booked for Feb 2022
Thank you so much for your reply. Sounds like Feb, could be a great option. Absolutely loved the maxpass, used it in August time. Do you think it will make a return?
I was worried about it being rainy looking at average weather but sounds like you had a great time!
Malificent is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 21, 06:14 PM  
Link to this Post
vegboatride
Excited about Disney

Hi we went in February 2020 too! As the above poster says, the weather was very pleasant we even swam in our hotel pool.
We were there around Presidents’ Day, it was busy but we managed to ride everything we wanted by arriving early and using the unpaid FastPasses. We did have a 5 day park hopper so had plenty of time. The quick service restaurants were very busy at lunchtimes so we often went to the Grand Californian craftsman bar and grill which was a lovely, calm oasis next to the pool and a sun trap, ideal for drying off after riding grizzly river run.
I would definitely go in February again but try to avoid Presidents’ Day weekend.
Happy planning!
vegboatride is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 21, 08:56 PM  
Link to this Post
Malificent
Imagineer

Originally Posted by vegboatride View Post
Hi we went in February 2020 too! As the above poster says, the weather was very pleasant we even swam in our hotel pool.
We were there around Presidents’ Day, it was busy but we managed to ride everything we wanted by arriving early and using the unpaid FastPasses. We did have a 5 day park hopper so had plenty of time. The quick service restaurants were very busy at lunchtimes so we often went to the Grand Californian craftsman bar and grill which was a lovely, calm oasis next to the pool and a sun trap, ideal for drying off after riding grizzly river run.
I would definitely go in February again but try to avoid Presidents’ Day weekend.
Happy planning!
Thank you for lunch tip!

Did you find that many attractions were closed for refurbishment given that it is low season?
Old 25 May 21, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
vegboatride
Excited about Disney

Thank you for lunch tip!

Did you find that many attractions were closed for refurbishment given that it is low season?
No I don’t think there were many rides closed for refurbishment, not that I can remember anyway. My only regret was that Soarin over California was due to reopen the following week, I would have loved to ride that again.
vegboatride is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 May 21, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Malificent
Imagineer

No I don’t think there were many rides closed for refurbishment, not that I can remember anyway. My only regret was that Soarin over California was due to reopen the following week, I would have loved to ride that again.
That’s even more good news for me.

My main concerns were rain and attraction closures really.

Presidents weekend would be the weekend we arrive as it’s the uk half term. Hopefully it would get quieter after the Monday?
Old 25 May 21, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
vegboatride
Excited about Disney

That’s even more good news for me.

My main concerns were rain and attraction closures really.

Presidents weekend would be the weekend we arrive as it’s the uk half term. Hopefully it would get quieter after the Monday?
We never saw one drop of rain, it was sunny with blue skies everyday!
Yes it did get quieter after the Monday, we were also there at that time because of half term and honestly I’d do it again, in fact I’d be happy to go at anytime! Lol
Old 25 May 21, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
Malificent
Imagineer

We never saw one drop of rain, it was sunny with blue skies everyday!
Yes it did get quieter after the Monday, we were also there at that time because of half term and honestly I’d do it again, in fact I’d be happy to go at anytime! Lol
Sounds perfect. Thank you so much.
Me too! We are booked for Florida for August 2022. I’m just not sure we can hold out that long!