Notices
Disneyland California and West Coast Trip Planning Disneyland California and West Coast Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 26 May 21, 11:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Aims
Imagineer

Disneyland to allow out-of-state visitors beginning June 15th

Good news! Disneyland has officially announced that they will begin allowing visitors from outside California into the theme parks beginning June 15th. 😃 This is the date that California is set to fully reopen without restrictions.

Also, Disneyland has expanded their window to book theme park reservations to 120 days out, and you can begin booking today- so get to it, Dibbers!

Read it here:
disneyparks.disney.go/bl...an-your-visit/

Planning a trip to San Diego? Check out my San Diego planning guide at the link below:

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1047941
Aims is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 21, 05:46 AM  
Link to this Post
mikeclark007
Serious Dibber

mikeclark007's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Not going until mid-October all being well but I linked my tickets to the app no problem and ready for if the reservation window is extended. Current 120-day period runs until September 23rd
mikeclark007 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 21, 06:32 AM  
Link to this Post
danisleigh
Imagineer

danisleigh's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 6
We are also going in October but am concerned about buying tickets. We have trips booked to Orlando for next year so if October doesn’t go ahead it will be May 2023 before we get to Disneyland so we won’t be able to use the tickets. What happened everyone else done?
Apr 98..Quality Inn, Dec 2004...hotel Cheyenne, may 2006...Emerald Island, Mar 2013..Regal Palms / AKL / Rosen Inn / HRH, Oct 14..Cypress Pointe, July 2016 Newport bay club, Aug 2016 magic med cruise, Aug 2017 SSR/Rosen pointe/HRH, Aug 19 Northern Europe Disney magic, Dec 2019...Sequoia Lodge, Xmas 2021 Rosen Plaza/HRH, May 2022 POFQ/HRH, May 2023 Disneyland LA.
danisleigh is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 21, 06:36 AM  
Link to this Post
Rachaelwoolly
VIP Dibber

Thanks for posting this Aims
Very good news...
Rachaelwoolly is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 21, 07:23 AM  
Link to this Post
Malificent
Imagineer

Brilliant news!
Malificent is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 21, 07:47 AM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Saw this on Facebook last night but still nervous to buy tickets as I’m not sure we’ll be actually allowed to travel by then 😬
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 21, 07:47 AM  
Link to this Post
enjibenji
Imagineer

enjibenji's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Excellent news, I might get to use my new suitcase that I bought in lockdown part 1. 😊
enjibenji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 21, 08:31 AM  
Link to this Post
sbuck93
Apprentice Imagineer

Very good news, I was hoping they would do this on the 15th. Not confident enough to buy tickets yet but fingers crossed for September!

Vegas.Disney.MCFC
sbuck93 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 21, 04:51 PM  
Link to this Post
Aims
Imagineer

A couple hours after I posted this thread it occurred to me that there is still no idea yet when the travel ban will be lifted, making it hard to guess when it will be ok to book tickets. For those who have bought tickets, are they at least transferrable to a different date in case you miss your original reservation?

Planning a trip to San Diego? Check out my San Diego planning guide at the link below:

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1047941
Aims is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 May 21, 04:54 PM  
Link to this Post
ScoopsAhoy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Aims View Post
A couple hours after I posted this thread it occurred to me that there is still no idea yet when the travel ban will be lifted, making it hard to guess when it will be ok to book tickets. For those who have bought tickets, are they at least transferrable to a different date in case you miss your original reservation?
I looked at buying them today but only Disney seem to be selling them and they’re non refundable.
You can use them up to next year though but that’s no good for us as already have a holiday booked for next year.
ScoopsAhoy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List