Notices
Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Theme Parks Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 27 Jan 20, 07:16 AM  
Link to this Post
LittleMissusR
VIP Dibber

Mobile Transfers

Good morning,

We go to Tokyo in May. What is the best way to get from the airport to Disney, then Shinjuku and Shinjuku back to the airport?

Thanks in advance!
LittleMissusR is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by LittleMissusR View Post
Good morning,

We go to Tokyo in May. What is the best way to get from the airport to Disney, then Shinjuku and Shinjuku back to the airport?

Thanks in advance!
Which airport are you flying into - Haneda or Narita?
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 04:03 PM  
Link to this Post
LittleMissusR
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Both ways Haneda... sorry, shouldn’t have forgot that!
LittleMissusR is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Jan 20, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Both ways Haneda... sorry, shouldn’t have forgot that!
Here goes and hope this makes sense.

Haneda to Tokyo Disneyland

I would get the Limousine Airport Bus from Haneda direct to Tokyo Disneyland and takes about 30 minutes. There are limited services from the International Terminal (to be named Terminal3 in March 2020) but much more regular from Terminal 2 - so it might be worth doing a bit of research about how to get from International to Terminal 2. I have popped the link for the bus information below and it includes the up to date timetable in a pdf format. Don't panic when you see the timetable as it is mostly in Japanese but with a small amount of English on there you will be able to work things out. The fare is 850Y at the moment.

limousinebus.co.jp/en/ar...il/hnd/tdr/dep

You could try the train but it does involve changes and is probably more bother than its worth.

Shinjuku to Haneda

You have a couple of choices here - you can try taking JR Yamanote Line or Oedo Subway from Shinjuku to Hamamatsucho Station where you transfer to the Tokyo Monorail to Haneda.

OR

Use the Limousine Airport bus again from Shinjuku to Haneda. It is worth asking your hotel if this bus stops at your hotel for pick up which may be more convenient for you.

limousinebus.co.jp/en/

I find no problem in getting around the airports and stations - even Shinjuku - as signs are in English as well as Japanese.

Hope you have a great trip and I hope you love Japan as much as I do.

Edited at 06:56 PM.
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Jan 20, 04:41 PM  
Link to this Post
LittleMissusR
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thank you so much!
Old 2 Feb 20, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
LittleMissusR
VIP Dibber

Mobile

It looks like limousine bus isn’t allowing me to pick the time of night I arrive 😭

I have quoted transfers on a website on my airlines page and saying 152.44 USD for airport to Disneyland Hotel, and 135.89 for Shinjuku to airport - does that seem right?
Old 4 Feb 20, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

It looks like limousine bus isn’t allowing me to pick the time of night I arrive 😭

I have quoted transfers on a website on my airlines page and saying 152.44 USD for airport to Disneyland Hotel, and 135.89 for Shinjuku to airport - does that seem right?
I have only used the airport bus or the monorail so sorry I can't comment on the amounts you have been quoted. Hope you manage to get sorted out.
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Feb 20, 01:49 PM  
Link to this Post
LittleMissusR
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Thank you!