Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 23 Jan 20, 09:39 PM  
Link to this Post
taffs travels
VIP Dibber

I managed to lose my tie on bikini's bottoms in Typhoon Lagoon. i have seen ladies lose their tops but never the bottoms. luckily when DH stopped laughing he retrieved them .I only wear a one piece there now
taffs travels is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 01:38 PM  
Link to this Post
sprocket
Imagineer

Made me laugh

Originally Posted by iang27 View Post
Reminded me of the rabbit attack on a Monty Python film only it didn’t get to my throat.
Aug 2017 - RPR & AKL, Oct 2019 - HRH & BC
Oct 2022 - RPR, Poly & AKL
sprocket is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 20, 04:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Buzz242
Very Serious Dibber

These are all hilarious! DH was a victim of the sun cream at DC too, he had a huge handful and rubbed it onto his head and face - kids spent the whole day calling him Olaf 😂
Buzz242 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 20, 12:01 AM  
Link to this Post
Bubblejet
Earning More Ears

Mobile

Love this thread 🤣
On our first day at MK a couple of years ago our 14yr old starting running for the ferry we were all being silly and giddy but he hadn’t seen the very fine queue guide rope in our path. It pinged him back like an elastic band so he fell sprawling to the floor. We were howling wish it was on camera... he did see the funny side too 🤣
Bubblejet is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 20, 12:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

It wasn’t funny at the time but is now
I’d taken Gds1 almost 3 who had to go and Gds2 almost 2 so to kill 2birds with one stone I opted to change no 2 nappy when no 1 had been little ******took off under the cubicle doors que grandma with a half naked chicks under one arm crawling along the floor sticking her head under each door of occupied cubiclesto find the little rat
Thankfully the rest room was full,of mums and grandmas who were in fits of laughter DH wondered why some folk looked at us in the ride ques later and laughed
I told him later when we were in the spa and Gdks down and out I had to remind him of our pool sign
You will notice there is no P in our welcome to our pool sign let’s keep it that way
Why I just didn’t wait for someone to chuck him out I don’t know Wasnt like he could go anywhere
Oh his mother and father still don’t know
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jan 20, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Disneybugs107
Chilling at Carribean Beach

Mobile

We had just rode minion mayhem and exited into the large round room where the minions were dancing. The kids went over and danced with the minions. I stood there, put my arm around my wife and playfully patted her bum (as you do) after around 15-20 seconds of watching the kids dance with the minions I noticed something strange on the other side of the room... my wife 😳. The American lady who I was unknowingly getting to know quite well (lol) couldn’t stop laughing. Whoops
Old 26 Jan 20, 12:09 AM  
Link to this Post
gavvy
Imagineer

a baby squirrel ran up my trouser leg in Epcot. It was like something out of a 1980's comedy programme. I think it was more scared than me, after a lot of hopping about and a bit of swearing it disappeared down my leg and up a tree. I can confirm no nuts were taken.

Every Time I am in Japan now I cross my legs..just in case.
Old 26 Jan 20, 12:13 AM  
Link to this Post
gavvy
Imagineer

There was also the time at the Electric Umbrella where a Squirrel decided he wanted my chicken tender, no matter how much I said shoo and stamped my foot he would not run off, eventually we moved tables as it was a bit of a standoff!
Old 26 Jan 20, 01:40 PM  
Link to this Post
ginwithaslice
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I never realised squirrels could be so dangerous ! Great thread.
ginwithaslice is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jan 20, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
StorybookCircus
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

In Disneyland Paris shortly after the Toy Story land opened in Walt Disney Studios. Came off the parachute drop ride to see a small group of green army men posing for photos. Launched myself out of the ride vehicle and round a corner towards them, slid and cut my knee open 😅 a very stern French cast member performed some perfunctory first aid and warned me that running could endanger the other children. “Other” being the operative word...I was 22 😂
StorybookCircus is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List