Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 15 May 18, 08:30 PM  
Link to this Post
Steve Florida
slightly serious Dibber

3 essential rides to pre-book with FastPass+ at each Disney Park

This year I have the added bonus of pre-booking rides at Disney using FastPass+ 60 days in advance but which rides to book?

Which would you suggest are the 3 essential rides to pre-book at each Disney Park?
  1. Magic Kindom
  2. Animal Kingdom
  3. Hollywood Studios
  4. Epcot
Steve Florida is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 18, 08:47 PM  
Link to this Post
Cantcook
Imagineer

Magic
Severn Dwarfs
Space Mountain
Big Thunder Mountain

Animal
Expedition Everest

Hollywood
Toy Story
Tower
Aerosmith

Epcot
Frozen
Test Track
Soarin
Cantcook is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 18, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
loldis
Imagineer

Don't forget you have to factor in tiering. So while I agree with the above that the three Epcot rides are the ones worth FPing, they're all Tier 1 so you can only choose one per day. I would choose Test Track, since it goes down a lot due to weather/tech issues and if you have a FP for it when that happens, you can usually get a return anytime pass. Although personally I would do single rider at TT because then I can skip the car design bit.

Anyway, I don't think anything is essential to everyone. I could recommend the mountains of MK but if you hate coasters or water rides, that's going to be a waste of time. At the other end of the scale, I could recommend character meets since their lines get pretty long (especially the princess ones) but if you don't care about those, it's a bit pointless.

It sounds like you've been before, so what rides did you enjoy the most? I'd FP those unless they are ones that rarely get a line so would be wasting a FP. Although probably the one almost universally agreed worth a FP ride is Flight of Passage. Very long queues and I rarely see someone not loving it.

Edited at 09:35 PM.
loldis is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 18, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Steve Florida
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by loldis View Post
It sounds like you've been before, so what rides did you enjoy the most? I'd FP those unless they are ones that rarely get a line so would be wasting a FP. Although probably the one almost universally agreed worth a FP ride is Flight of Passage. Very long queues and I rarely see someone not loving it.
Hi, thanks for the info as much appreciated. It will be 6 years since we last went to the Disney parks and then the kids were a lot younger so bit out of touch as to whats new, whats changed etc.

Last time round we loved Soarin, Test Track, Animal Kingdom Safari & Exhibition Everest and we like coasters although not 100% what my youngest will think as he's a work in progress when it comes to coasters :-) We are definitely not interested in the character meets this time round. DD will be 12 and DS will be 9.
Steve Florida is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List