Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 18 Jul 18, 02:30 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Gezzs View Post
You need to go on MDE and click FastPass. It will list your existing ones. For each one you've booked, there should be a modify option which will allow you to change the party and where available, attraction and/or time.

It lists all my selections but that's it. There is nothing else on the page and no option to modify...

I have gone round and round. It keeps saying I have already made my selections
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 18, 02:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Gezzs
Imagineer

Originally Posted by marsh33 View Post
It lists all my selections but that's it. There is nothing else on the page and no option to modify...

Hmm..are you using the web app or mobile? I used Web app. Maybe try clearing cache/cookies for the browser and reload the page? Other than that, I'm out of ideas...sorry.

Florida: July 2009, Aug 2011, Sept 2014, Sept 2018, Sept 2024
Disneyland Paris: Dec 2023
Gezzs is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 18, 02:35 PM  
Link to this Post

I'm on a laptop. Will try clearing cookies - thank you for your help!
Old 18 Jul 18, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Fourdoors
Proud to wear my Ears

Mobile

Also get the app on your phone so you can use it in the park if you don't have it already.
Fourdoors is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jul 18, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post

You should be able to select each individual FP on the page with the list of FP headed 'FastPass+ Selections'.
Under the name of the ride it should look like this:

Toy Story Mania!
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Toy Story Land
- View Details

If you select View Details it will give you the option to modify.

Hope that helps!
Old 18 Jul 18, 05:49 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by SpectroMagical View Post
You should be able to select each individual FP on the page with the list of FP headed 'FastPass+ Selections'.
Under the name of the ride it should look like this:

Toy Story Mania!
Disney's Hollywood Studios
Toy Story Land
- View Details

If you select View Details it will give you the option to modify.

Hope that helps!

Thank you! I couldn't get anything to work first time but logged out, back in and managed to change to TT from Soarin.
Old 18 Jul 18, 10:51 PM  
Link to this Post
adeegg
Being a bit Goofy

Test track 100%
adeegg is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 18, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 8
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Q1 - I know that FOP is the one that is hard to get but am wondering for the rest of them...is it necessary to be online at 12noon tomorrow to start booking them all or can I do it later on or in next day or two? It's just hearing others talk about being ready at the exact moment their window opens has made me a bit panicky!
For most of the rides it isn't really necessary to log in exactly at 12 noon. Many attractions are still available to book several days later - some can even be booked on the day you are there. However, obviously the availability of time slots on rides will reduce the longer you leave it. Logging in at 12 will provide the greatest availability of slots and thus make it easier to find a time slot that suits your plan.

For FOP, logging in at 12 noon at 30 days beforehand will probably make no difference; the on-site guests will probably have booked them all weeks beforehand.

Q2 - Does the Fastpass system get updated at "regular" intervals - eg. every 2hrs at say, 2.15, 4.15, 6.15 etc or is it just randomly updated?
No, it doesn't get updated at regular intervals as such. There's a pool of fastpasses and as someone books some fastpasses then the pool is decreased. Anyone trying to book for that ride a minute later will see that decreased pool of fastpasses. The pool is constantly updated.

That said, there have been reports that Disney add more fastpasses into the pool sometimes. For example, there's a strong rumour that Disney releases more FOP fastpasses at around 10:38am on the day. So if you find yourself in Animal Kingdom and haven't managed to get fastpasses for FOP, try going onto the MDE app at around 10:38am and see if any are available.

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Jul 18, 01:16 PM  
Link to this Post

Thank you Nimbus - very helpful!