Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 15 Aug 18, 11:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Sunset girl
Imagineer

We are still looking, we are going out on the 18th April from Manchester
returning on the 6th May
I['ve been looking at different combinations!
Man-Miami
Man- Tampa
Man- MCO
still not found that bargain yet!
(or even just a decent price..)
Old 15 Aug 18, 03:14 PM  
Link to this Post
choccielover
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Wooden Top View Post
I'm not sure what you class as bargain but you can travel MAN LHR MIA for 300 quid each for your dates. If you could do direct from LGW to MCO you can find flights just over 410 quid direct with Virgin. These are on Skyscanner and as a bargain flight hunter myself, are decent prices.
I might be wrong but these fares dont always include luggage which doesnt half hike the prices up!
choccielover is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 06:39 PM  
Link to this Post
shawny122
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

I’m still waiting :’( its driving me mad and turning into an obsession now... I must find cheap flights! I’ve normally found a good deal this far out so I’m getting so impatient now!
shawny122 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 06:48 PM  
Link to this Post
buzzbuzz
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I have seen some good online agent prices but I have been let down massively by one this year that quoted Norwegian direct return for £589 each for next easter . I paid in full only for them to refund me 2 months later saying they can't get the flights! Travel Up keep appearing on Skyscanner with great indirect prices but when you log on to the carrier's website the prices are massively different, even without luggage!
buzzbuzz is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Aug 18, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
Nffc90
Being a bit Goofy

Mobile

I’m still waiting too. Holding out for direct flights from Manchester 4-19 April, though we are staying in New York for three nights so the return flight is from JFK. Prices have been £852 for the past few weeks, I’m hoping for a Virgin sale!
Nffc90 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 18, 11:47 AM  
Link to this Post
justmagical
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Don’t know if this helps anyone but TC Economy direct flights MAN-MCO are £550 at the moment in their website for 1-15th April ‘19
Price is similar for a few days around this date too with some of the legs at 209 one way
justmagical is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 18, 05:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Snakey101
Swimming at the All Star Resort

Mobile

We got 9-23 April man - mco direct and returning through atl for £1878 for 2 ad 2 ch including hold luggage, booked through netflights. Also booked 14 nights at Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando for £650 through them aswell
Snakey101 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 18, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Gbnomore
Chilling at Carribean Beach

I caved and booked today - edinburgh to MCO via London. Cheapest was around £1650 for 2 ad 1 ch but paid a bit more for a better flight time. I convinced myself when a BA sale comes, the bargains will be on the least appealing flight times so just went ahead and booked. I'll have to stay off the BA website so I don’t see the prices come down! That was the cheapest I’d seen our flights for a few weeks.
Gbnomore is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Aug 18, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
DisneyHoneymoon
Very Serious Dibber

DisneyHoneymoon's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 5
We're holding out, too.
Checking daily and annoyingly the flights went down to around £430 each last week, but I didn't have time to concentrate and actually book it and they had gone back up to £550 a couple of hours later.
We want to fly 31st March - 14th April. 2adt and 2Chd for under £2000 including luggage and seats direct. It will be a bargain if we get it, so I'm gutted I missed it last week.
October 2019 --- All Stars solo trip | April 2019 --- Disney's Old Key West | 2017 --- Disney's Port Orleans Riverside | 2016 --- Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort | 2015 --- Disney's Old Key West | 2002 --- Disney's Caribbean Beach Resort | 1998 --- Disney's (former) Dixie Landings
DisneyHoneymoon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 18, 08:14 PM  
Link to this Post
LozzaManse
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

Finally booked today! We ideally wanted 29th March - 13th April but found some good Thomas Cook flights LGW -MCO 29th March - 12th April. Shame we lose a day but for £2111 for 2 adults and 2 children it felt worth it!
LozzaManse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List