Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 17 Aug 17, 09:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Trebor1
slightly serious Dibber

Charter Travel

Hi All,

I've been given a recommendation to look to book our fly drive to Orlando with Charter Travel, has anyone used before and are they any good ?

Ideally want to fly with Virgin due to excellent entertainment (going with our 6 year old Daughter).

We are tied to school hols so looking at either end of Aug (appreciate weather may be volatile at times or October next year). (The Villa/house we have reserved is only available end of Aug or Oct also).

Thanks
Trebor1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 17, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Lucyjane45xxx
Imagineer

Charter Travel are brilliant. You will find loads of people on here who recommend them. Their customer service is fab and I have always found them cheaper than booking a package elsewhere.

They can definitely book you Virgin flights. I have booked with them 3 times and flown virgin every time
"The Superfan & The Skeptic" - Trip Report Index Here
Lucyjane45xxx is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 17, 09:51 AM  
Link to this Post
Trebor1
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by Lucyjane45xxx View Post
Charter Travel are brilliant. You will find loads of people on here who recommend them. Their customer service is fab and I have always found them cheaper than booking a package elsewhere.

They can definitely book you Virgin flights. I have booked with them 3 times and flown virgin every time
Thanks Lucy, that's great to hear. I think we will very well use them.
Trebor1 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 17, 10:09 AM  
Link to this Post
folkie
Loves sailing in the sun!

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 170
Really good, personal service. We've used them three times now for Florida and other trips (I think all were Virgin). You only have to pay a deposit and if they book your flights and car hire it counts as a package holiday for legal protection (we always book accommodation separately).

Edited at 10:12 AM.
folkie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Aug 17, 11:10 AM  
Link to this Post
Trebor1
slightly serious Dibber

Originally Posted by folkie View Post
Really good, personal service. We've used them three times now for Florida and other trips (I think all were Virgin). You only have to pay a deposit and if they book your flights and car hire it counts as a package holiday for legal protection (we always book accommodation separately).
Good to hear folkie, sound like a good company. I'll report back when booked etc.

We're looking at travelling next August (back end) or October, does anyone know best time to book for cheapest flight deals... ?
Old 17 Aug 17, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
mousettes
Imagineer

I have booked with them this time for the first time as they had the best deal for me. Up to now they have been excellent.
mousettes is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 17, 11:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Caesar
Trying for More Ears

Hi

Have used Charter Travel for our last trip and our next one.
Booked the flights,Virgin, and car hire.

Dealt with Sean who replies almost straightaway with any queries.
Caesar is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 17, 03:33 PM  
Link to this Post
Millymops
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

We've booked with them for this year and their service has been fantastic. I did price with them for next year but they where a lot more expensive than pillanger travel so I've booked with them for next year. If charter where only day 1-200 more I would have gone with them again but the difference was over 1000 x
Millymops is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 17, 05:54 PM  
Link to this Post
silverfox 67
New Poster (4)

Have used Charter Travel twice previously and have used them again for 2018.
silverfox 67 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Aug 17, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Jenfie80
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

I've used them 4 times and never had any issues x
Jenfie80 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List