Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 3 Sep 17, 09:07 AM  
Link to this Post
Spooks Dad
Very Serious Dibber

20 parks in 21 days...

I know the sensible answer to this is that it can't be done and that is what you will all correctly tell me but I am looking for tips on how we can achieve this. We are going for 21 nights next year, which when you take away the day of the flight home means we have 20 days to play with. We are also changing hotel twice which means lost time, if not lost days...

When we list the parks we want to go to it adds up to 20.

Two visits - AK, MK, HS, Ep, SW, US, IoA, BG
One visit - TL, BB, VB, Aq

We had originally thought we could do Epcot in two short days as we are not massive fans of the park but we are now planning to do the Scuba Diving meaning we are going to be there longer.

Things going in our favour are;

- We will have 5 nights at Hard Rock meaning we can get front of pass tickets for our two days in US & two days in IoA - Hopefully that means we can do these days in a shorter less tiring manor.

- We count water parks as rest days and will do 4 days in them.

- We have been to Orlando before and are used to the park every day idea, although last time we went for 21 days we did have 2 rest days.

- Two days in each of the theme parks means we are not rushing to doing everything in one day and will not have long days - opening to closing - on both days.

Are there any other ways you think we can make this work - ways we can cut corners off our plan?
Spooks Dad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 17, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

This can definitely be done and I love this idea! We always plan in rest days but get twitchy feet and always end up at a park. I think with two days in each park, you can slow the pace down and really enjoy them. Have to say, Epcot is one of my fave parks due to the world showcase.
We are going for 21 nights next year and doing 7 nights at HRH. I'm keen to see a report on this and think it's a fab idea! We may try the same 👍🏽
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 17, 09:36 AM  
Link to this Post
jdouds
Imagineer

Hi with clever use of fast passes you can make it much less stressful . Also well worth getting in early and then have a poolbreak mid day and then go back to do some evening events ,fireworks ect. HS at the present is really only a half day park unless they have any of the new things open by the time you go. When r u going and what's the make up of your party.

Edited at 09:40 AM.
jdouds is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 17, 10:34 AM  
Link to this Post
Ariel81
Earning More Ears

I think your plan sounds fab. The last two times we have been to Orlando we have also gone for 21 nights. Like you, we do theme parks every day and count the water parks as our rest days. This is what we love to do! I couldn't spend a day doing nothing. We have two young children so three weeks is perfect. We do each day at the parks at their pace and because we return to lots of the parks, we don't have to rush around too much.
Ariel81 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 17, 10:51 AM  
Link to this Post
macjaddie
Getting Excited

Mobile

It could be done, we did a week of parks every day when we did a longer coast stay. It's just tiring, but if you enjoy it then go for it!
macjaddie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 17, 11:08 AM  
Link to this Post
sha9
VIP Dibber

sha9's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 5
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Mobile

We rarely have a day off on holiday. Maybe the middle Sunday but that's it. I see no reason your plan can't work.

Trip Report Index
sha9 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 17, 12:59 PM  
Link to this Post
disneypars
Imagineer

Mobile

DW counts shopping days as rest days 🙄
Old 3 Sep 17, 01:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Spooks Dad
Very Serious Dibber

Well that response surprised me. Thank you so much all of you!
Spooks Dad is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Sep 17, 04:09 PM  
Link to this Post

We've just done 18 parks in 16 days, so agree with previous posters that it can be done. We tended to get to parks early, do a couple of rides,then 3 fast passes then back for a swim. Some days we hit another park in the evening.

We also had a lie in, swim then went to a park mid afternoon if we were planning to stay late.

Fast passes are essential, be aware of when the family need a break and be flexible with your plans- no point in staying in a park if everyone is too tired and cranky to enjoy it!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List