Notices
Offers, Discounts, Codes, Cashback and UK Shopping Money Saving tips, UK shopping topics , discount links and offers.

Old 12 Jun 20, 03:34 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

I collect the ears so fingers crossed! Are you collecting any of the keys too?
Old 14 Jun 20, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
StorybookCircus
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Jakey Neverland View Post
I collect the ears so fingers crossed! Are you collecting any of the keys too?
No, I was far too late to start collecting those, some of them are really pretty though!
StorybookCircus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jun 20, 06:03 AM  
Link to this Post
StorybookCircus
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

Just saw next month’s release over on Instagram, King Arthur’s Carousel. I REALLY want those ears but I know it’ll be a real fight to get them 😭
StorybookCircus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 20, 08:26 AM  
Link to this Post
Life is a beach
Trying for More Ears

Did anyone get anything? I struggled to get on the site and then the bag and pins are sold out ☹️

Edited at 08:45 AM.
Life is a beach is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 20, 09:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

No I collect bags and ears and both sold out as I checked out. It really makes me feel like giving up on the collection.
Old 18 Jun 20, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Mobile

I was on the site from 7:55 ( i got up early on my "day off") was kicked off at 8am! Fuming to say the least. It was open to the US this time and all those bots do not help. At 8:02 they were being sold on ebay at extortionate prices. I have managed to get my cup (which im collecting) and a plush. Was wanting tp treat myself woth this set.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 20, 09:56 AM  
Link to this Post
Life is a beach
Trying for More Ears

Mobile

I was going to say I checked eBay at 8.15 and it was already on there. Makes me so mad 😡
Life is a beach is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 20, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post
DiszeeBelle
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Life is a beach View Post
I was going to say I checked eBay at 8.15 and it was already on there. Makes me so mad 😡
£200 for the bag! £150 for ears! £35-70 for the mug you could still buy! How can this be allowed. It really annoys me when true fans and true collectors want them and cant get them.
DiszeeBelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 20, 12:30 PM  
Link to this Post
StorybookCircus
Very Serious Dibber

Mobile

I got the plush but the website was as bad as I’ve ever seen it. I know there’s nothing Disney can do to stop individuals reselling the items they buy but surely they can do more to stop people using bots?
Old 18 Jun 20, 04:04 PM  
Link to this Post
Jakey Neverland
Imagineer

They should be thinking outside the box and setting up subscriptions when they launch new yearly collections. So people can sign up at the beginning so they can know the min stock they need and then can make extras too.

They did say from next month they have made more, but I find it crazy its taken 7 months to realise they needed to increase stock levels, when it sells out in minutes.