Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 25 Sep 20, 05:32 PM  
Link to this Post
tigger48
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Gryff View Post
Not Miami but my BA flight 2november to Tampa and return on the 12 December were cancelled on Friday
Miami is a clearing airport so that might explain why it’s not been cancelled
Your MCO return might have been though
Gryff my BA 26/10 LGW/TPA and return 3/11 hasn’t been cancelled yet, but your post gives me some hope that it will be before too much longer 🤞. Thanks for posting
tigger48 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 20, 05:34 PM  
Link to this Post
unixgirl
VIP Dibber

Same here - just waiting to speak to DVC to see what I can do with my points as they were extended to the end of the year but I don't think I'll be able to do anything else with them bar maybe moving to RCI.
unixgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 20, 05:47 PM  
Link to this Post
wdw-wanderer
Apprentice Imagineer

My email has just arrived cancelling MAN-MCO November 29th-December 6th. Will now cancel Boulder Ridge and keep my fingers crossed for February...
wdw-wanderer is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 20, 05:58 PM  
Link to this Post
unixgirl
VIP Dibber

Well Disney have been helpful - apparently the points were extended more than I thought - the assistant said I have til April 17th 2021 to decide to move to RCI and can use the points up to June 2021 (so who knows - maybe a short break for me in April if we have a vaccine) and family vacation in November 2021.
unixgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 20, 07:10 PM  
Link to this Post
zom414
Gone all Goofy

Originally Posted by DisneyCupcake View Post
What are your flight details for the Miami flight - there are a few people mentioned on other threads that their BA flight to Miami hasn't been cancelled. I think it was the BA 209 they were referring to - that flight has been running virtually all through lockdown and a BA codeshare operated by American Airlines never stopped running.
Mine's BA207 LHR - Miami and BA2036 MCO - LGW. Just playing the waiting game like most people but can't see us going with what's happening at the moment.
zom414 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 20, 07:22 PM  
Link to this Post
Grumps Mrs
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Should have been flying next week on United, obviously cancelled and then today VS sent cancellation of our Dec 5th flight - it was flight only, originally LGW-MCO, then changed to LHR. Sad times ☹
Grumps Mrs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 20, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Shutterbug
Excited about Disney

Our outgoing flight on 4th November and incoming flight on 16th November have been cancelled. Got the email late this afternoon. Now to try and get a refund and cancel the hotel/tickets.
Shutterbug is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Sep 20, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
MonstersFAN
slightly serious Dibber

Not heard anything yet for our flight from MAN to MCO on 13/11/20

Checked booking on virgin website and seats still there, let’s me move, etc.

Just want to know 100% so we can start planning something else
Old 25 Sep 20, 11:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Sherman
Getting Excited

I’ve not had a cancellation email yet (MAN - MCO 14 Nov), but I can see the flight has disappeared when I log into the virgin app. I wasn’t hopeful of going anymore, but I think knowing to expect the email will make it slightly less disappointing to read. Oh well, time to reschedule again!
Sherman is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Sep 20, 08:30 AM  
Link to this Post
Roadtrip
Getting to know the DIBB

Our Virgin flight from Manchester to Orlando on 28/11 has disappeared from my bookings but the return on 14/12 is still showing. Looks like another batch of emails are ready to start hitting us next week
Roadtrip is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List