Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 28 Sep 20, 08:38 PM  
Link to this Post
Simon & Suzann
Imagineer

Originally Posted by natanddaz View Post
We booked through BA. 19/08/21-06/09/21 flying direct from lgw staying at cabana bay for the full 18 nights. 2 adults 1 young adult and 2 children £3290 which is less then disney want for the accommodation alone.
That's a cracking deal fair play.
We did Universal last year so a bit hmmmmmm about doing it again so soon.
Really want to do Disney but not staying on site with free dining is a big negative.
Simon & Suzann is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Oct 20, 10:08 PM  
Link to this Post
lam
VIP Dibber

Would you consider Disney Springs hotels?
currently the hotel plaza hotels have the same benefits as disney hotels- except they are not on site, but close and accessible by DS bus OR hotel bus.

We used to catch any resort bus at DS and go to the parks from there!

Much cheaper than the values.

3/01-Sheraton 4 Pts & WDW Contemporary.7/07-DLP Sequoia. 3/08-WDW Pop & POFQ. 7/08-DLP Sequoia.4/09, 3/10 & 4/11-WDW AKV, 7/11- Doubletree@Seaworld & AKV -03/12, 3/13- WDW AKV 8/14 [I]Cabana Bay,OKW & AKV.07/15-BVP,BLT & AKV07/17-POR,BLT & AKV.07/18-AKV-Jambo,Cabana Bay Beach, Beacon Hotel,New York..07/20TRIP CANCELLED- 10/21-Cheyenne,DLP-7/22-AKV, Coronado & Poly.12/23-AKV, POR,BLT &ASM
lam is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 20, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyYoda
Imagineer

Yep, no free DDP no disney world for us! Hooked on that I’m afraid...sorry Disney! 😂

Waiting to see if they offer it in April 21 for summer 22. I have my doubts though and we may have had our last trip in that case.

If not World then maybe a California trip taking in Land wouldn’t be so bad. 🤔
DisneyYoda is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 20, 11:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Simon & Suzann
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyYoda View Post
Yep, no free DDP no disney world for us! Hooked on that I’m afraid...sorry Disney! 😂

Waiting to see if they offer it in April 21 for summer 22. I have my doubts though and we may have had our last trip in that case.

If not World then maybe a California trip taking in Land wouldn’t be so bad. 🤔
Yip we've now decided against Disney next year as we want to stay on site, have free dining and 60 day FP.
So fingers crossed for '22.

We're gonna do DC with the 3 park's instead. With a few of our off the beaten track things we do ie Kelly park, blue springs.
Simon & Suzann is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 20, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyYoda
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Simon & Suzann View Post
Yip we've now decided against Disney next year as we want to stay on site, have free dining and 60 day FP.
So fingers crossed for '22.

We're gonna do DC with the 3 park's instead. With a few of our off the beaten track things we do ie Kelly park, blue springs.
What’s the DC deal? Disney Cruise?
DisneyYoda is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 20, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
Simon & Suzann
Imagineer

Originally Posted by DisneyYoda View Post
What’s the DC deal? Disney Cruise?
Discovery Cove with the SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and Aquatica tickets with free parking.
Old 3 Oct 20, 11:40 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyYoda
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Simon & Suzann View Post
Discovery Cove with the SeaWorld, Busch Gardens and Aquatica tickets with free parking.
Ahh yes, off course! We did that last time (2018). Stayed at a lovely villa and did those parks and just did MNSSHP for our Disney fix. Then stayed at Universal for 7 nights. Had a great time.

Had full on Disney booked this summer incl the deluxe DDP 😢
Old 3 Oct 20, 11:45 AM  
Link to this Post
macdonald
Imagineer

I cannot wait to go back but alas not as it is...i will have to sit it out until some familiarity returns...
macdonald is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 20, 12:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Pinchy
Imagineer

I went for a couple of days and wasn't bothered by the masks or distancing or closures because I wanted to experience it that way. We are committed to a certain extent as we have a place there but of course it's not the same as it was. If I was just visiting I would probably choose elsewhere until things get back to normal.
Pinchy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Oct 20, 02:07 PM  
Link to this Post
pritch
Apprentice Imagineer

pritch's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 4
booked flt and hotel on i drive, will hang on to see if parks are worth it
Liki Tiki Resort Kissimee 09, Homewood Suites 10 Disneyland Anaheim 11. Coco Key I drive 12. AKL Arusha view 16. Ramada Maingate Kissimee 16, Disney All Star Music 16 Rosen Inn Pointe Orlando 14/16/18/19/22 Serlago suites kissimmee 16 /22 Continental plaza i drive 16 Wakuhula Suites cocoa beach 16. International Palms cocoa beach 14/18/22, Hilton Cocoa Beach 08. Disney Dolphin 18
pritch is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List