Notices
Walt Disney World and Florida Trip Reports Trip Reports and Videos

Old 7 Jan 19, 10:32 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Kat11 View Post
Another great day! I'm glad you managed FOP in the end, I went on and had to keep my eyes closed the whole time because it really would have knocked me bad if a hadn't. I did peak a couple of times when the banchee wasn't moving but other than that I couldn't look. I'm the same on most of the simulators unfortunately. I think it's due to the medication I take?

Your Sanaa meal looked lovely, we've been there twice now and LOVE the bread service, I'm a massive fan of spicy sauces! It also threw me that you now get 3 main dishes with your entree as it was only 2 back in 2016.

Kat 😃
We were too. I know what you mean, I did have a little bit where I felt funny but apart from that I was surprisingly ok. It's a fabulous ride isn't it. It could possbily be. I tried not to take my medication whilst we were away as I sometimes find the side effects actually outweigh the job the medication does! I would try dramamine next time.

It was beautiful, we really enjoyed it and so different to any other meal we had in Disney. I stumbled over my words when they said and panicked As Caitlin was an adult we should have got her an adult portion too as she loved the butter chicken and ended up eating half of ours too! I'm not sure about you but I felt that the 2 was more than enough xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Jan 19, 01:01 PM  
Link to this Post
Cazzius
Apprentice Imagineer

Your lunch at Sanaa looks delicious, I will have to try and squeeze it in on our trip as I do like a butter chicken curry.

Your bus trip must have been the longest ride in WDW, hahaha. I am glad the rain stopped and you were able to ride FoP though. Chris' photos of Pandora are beautiful too, it looks amazing at night!

How funny that Caitlin didn't want to get wet earlier on, but then wanted to go in the pool in the rain.

First Time Floribobs (The Irma Remix) - WDW trip report *Complete*
While The Cat's Away, The Caz Will Play With The Mouse - Solo DLP Trip Report
Cazzius is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Jan 19, 03:20 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cazzius View Post
Your lunch at Sanaa looks delicious, I will have to try and squeeze it in on our trip as I do like a butter chicken curry.

Your bus trip must have been the longest ride in WDW, hahaha. I am glad the rain stopped and you were able to ride FoP though. Chris' photos of Pandora are beautiful too, it looks amazing at night!

How funny that Caitlin didn't want to get wet earlier on, but then wanted to go in the pool in the rain.
It was beautiful and such a pleasant surprise. I'm not a massive curry lover so I was a little skeptical about it, but it definitely surprised us and I'd love to go back.

It must have, the bus driver must have thought we were mad, we were the only ones on the bus on the way back to Animal Kingdom too

Oh he's good for some things it was beautiful and Noah loved it too.

Oh she's a funny one! Luckily her strop didn't last too long xx
caitlinsmummy is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Feb 19, 11:41 PM  
Link to this Post
princess allie
VIP Dibber

Am really enjoying reading your report. Funny you didn’t like the fried rice, I dream about it, I love it so much. Also wanted to mention how rude that woman was at Bubba Gumps - what a cheeky cow, good for you for putting her in her place x

1998 Villa in Kissimmee 2009 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2011 Animal Kingdom Lodge 2014 Villa Lake Berkeley 2016 Villa Bass Lakes 2017 Villa on Solana and Vero Beach 2018 Villa on Highlands Reserve and St Pete Beach 2019 SLC, Cabana Bay, Highlands Reserve & Coronado Springs, 2020 Feb half term villa chilling. 2022 villa on Calabay Park and a trip Clearwater beach. 2023 Orlando and Clearwater
princess allie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Feb 19, 10:07 AM  
Link to this Post
mouselover22
Imagineer

Fab day! I’m so pleased you got to ride FoP, I’ll never forget my first ride on it, absolutely breathtaking!

AK is so beautiful at night, it’s quickly becoming my favourite park

All that food has left me drooling

x
Old 2 Feb 19, 11:19 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by princess allie View Post
Am really enjoying reading your report. Funny you didn’t like the fried rice, I dream about it, I love it so much. Also wanted to mention how rude that woman was at Bubba Gumps - what a cheeky cow, good for you for putting her in her place x
I really wanted to enjoy it but I just didn't, I love it at home, it's obviously the different way they cook it.

Oh she was, but at least she did apologise, thanks for reading xx
Old 2 Feb 19, 11:21 AM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Originally Posted by mouselover22 View Post
Fab day! I’m so pleased you got to ride FoP, I’ll never forget my first ride on it, absolutely breathtaking!

AK is so beautiful at night, it’s quickly becoming my favourite park

All that food has left me drooling

x
It really is, still not sure I'd wait 2 plus hours for it!

It really is isn't it, such a beautiful park, even in the day I think it looks so authentic.

The food was lovely, I've had butter chicken since we come back and it's just not the same as Sanaa. I'd love to go back there. Thanks for reading xx
Old 2 Feb 19, 12:03 PM  
Link to this Post
lottiesmum0
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Lovely report! After looking at your saana photos I’ve just booked!
Old 2 Feb 19, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
caitlinsmummy
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by lottiesmum0 View Post
Lovely report! After looking at your saana photos I’ve just booked!
That's fab! I really hope you enjoy it like we did. If possible try the butter chicken it's delicious xx
Old 22 Feb 19, 03:03 PM  
Link to this Post
Mad Hatters
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Nice to finally get a lie in eh haha.

Glad you enjoyed Sanaa. We thought it was brilliant when we went and definitely one to go back to.

Finally getting to ride FOP as well. It really is a brilliant ride isn’t it. Shame the waiting times are so long.

Looked like you had a great steady day.
Mad Hatters is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List