Notices

Old 3 Aug 09, 10:13 AM  
Link to this Post

i have to be honest and say i havent stopped thinking about your honeymoon, i would absolutely love to do this with jon i need to spk to you in detail about all this and i want a full run down when you get home!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 09, 12:22 PM  
Link to this Post
vitfa
Imagineer

fab fab honeymoon plans - have a brillant time
Old 3 Aug 09, 07:01 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdtob
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Wishes36 View Post
i have to be honest and say i havent stopped thinking about your honeymoon, i would absolutely love to do this with jon i need to spk to you in detail about all this and i want a full run down when you get home!
Lol I can't stop thinking about it either! Hope it all goes to plan! So looking forward to being back in the US Wish I could have all my holidays there! Will be more than happy to discuss it all with you at one of our 'meets' over a large glass of Rose

Have to admit to feeling a tiny bit nervous for the first time today, think its now that the weekend over is and we're into the final few days lol

Originally Posted by vitfa View Post
fab fab honeymoon plans - have a brillant time
Hi and thank you
mrsdtob is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 09, 07:04 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by mrsdtob View Post
Lol I can't stop thinking about it either! Hope it all goes to plan! So looking forward to being back in the US Wish I could have all my holidays there! Will be more than happy to discuss it all with you at one of our 'meets' over a large glass of Rose

Have to admit to feeling a tiny bit nervous for the first time today, think its now that the weekend over is and we're into the final few days lol

Hi and thank you

hey its completly normal to get the jitters... we all go through them and its completely normal, but just remeber that you are marrying the man you love and nothing else should matter!

and on the big day just remind yourself to stop and take in all thats going on as you will blink and it will all be over!

it will be a great day xxx
Old 3 Aug 09, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdtob
Excited about Disney

Yeah I know, have been really calm all the way through but was talking about it in work today and for a second I thought - oh my god - it is this Saturday Can't wait now though, it'll be fab to see everyone all dressed up

Having another mini hen night tomorrow night, we're going to our local pub for a pub meal and chat, will try to take some pics! It will be the last time I see some of them before the BIG day Looking forward to the rehearsal too which is Thursday! It's all so exciting
mrsdtob is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 3 Aug 09, 07:21 PM  
Link to this Post

i remember my heart beating so hard i thought it was going to come out of my body... it was like that all morning untill i got to the church and then a wave of calm came over me as i married the man i had waited my whole life for!
Old 3 Aug 09, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdtob
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Wishes36 View Post
i remember my heart beating so hard i thought it was going to come out of my body... it was like that all morning untill i got to the church and then a wave of calm came over me as i married the man i had waited my whole life for!
Ah bless hope thats what happens to me too and I don't faint!
Old 3 Aug 09, 07:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Ilovesnowwhite
Imagineer

Hey hun

I cant believe you are getting married on saturday, it has come around so quickly.

Your honeymoon looks truly wonderful dont forget to take lots of pictures and i will deff have to gate crash 'the meet' as i want to hear all about it, well not all

Take time to enjoy saturday, its a day you will remember the rest of your life.

I wish you both health, weath and happiness with many many happy years together, blessed with the patter of little feet.

take care hun.
xx
Old 3 Aug 09, 07:26 PM  
Link to this Post

i seem to remember having a weekend in sept free for our meet!

we shall have to get it sorted when you return from your honeymoon!
Old 3 Aug 09, 07:30 PM  
Link to this Post
mrsdtob
Excited about Disney

Originally Posted by Ilovesnowwhite View Post
Hey hun

I cant believe you are getting married on saturday, it has come around so quickly.

Your honeymoon looks truly wonderful dont forget to take lots of pictures and i will deff have to gate crash 'the meet' as i want to hear all about it, well not all

Take time to enjoy saturday, its a day you will remember the rest of your life.

I wish you both health, weath and happiness with many many happy years together, blessed with the patter of little feet.

take care hun.
xx
Hi Janette and thanks for reading It has come around so quickly, especially since Christmas! We're just about ready now too luckily! Just got the table plan to finish off but we're having visitors in a bit so will have to get onto that later! xx