Notices

Old 19 Feb 16, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Melbatb
Imagineer

Always my job too 🙄

Index of my trip reports
2016 Quebec - Kuala Lumpar - New York City 2017 Dubai - Eurocamps France - Ontario and Quebec - So-Cal 2018 Montreal - Bangkok - New England 2019 Argentina - Quebec City - Hong Kong - 2020 Switzerland 2022 Arizona - Costa Med Cruise - Oslo 2023 Hong Kong - Gothenburg
Melbatb is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 27 Feb 16, 03:54 PM  
Link to this Post
katiebaz
Apprentice Imagineer

katiebaz's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Looking forward to the most random gig ever with you all. Just about yo do my pre trip report but don't think I can come up with such a good trip title!
katiebaz is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Apr 16, 08:16 PM  
Link to this Post
CrispyA
Imagineer

Well, we missed out Double Digit Dance. That's what comes of starting a new job and being a bit overwhelmed and exhausted with learning new things.

Anyway, there isn't just one day for dancing, so we can have a little boogie now.

We've also booked some horse riding. We've booked a 2 hour ride in Idaho, not far from where we are staying in Driggs and on the way to Jackson. Jackson Rodeo is also booked, along with Colorado Rockies tickets as we do love a bit of baseball.

It looks unlikely that we'll get to catch the Broncos pre-season but we are going to have a tour of the Mile High stadium instead.
CrispyA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 16, 07:18 PM  
Link to this Post
tinkerbelll
Apprentice Imagineer

Sounds a fab trip. Can't wait to hear more about it. How long are you going for? Starting to plan ourselves for next year so will definitely be following on to see how you get on.
tinkerbelll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 28 Apr 16, 10:02 PM  
Link to this Post
CrispyA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tinkerbelll View Post
Sounds a fab trip. Can't wait to hear more about it. How long are you going for? Starting to plan ourselves for next year so will definitely be following on to see how you get on.
Thanks - starting to feel a wee bit excited! We are going for 3 and a half weeks - which is a long time but still feels like we are cramming a lot in. Have you got an idea of a route?
CrispyA is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 16, 07:49 PM  
Link to this Post
Capt Wilko
Trying for More Ears

Have loved your previous trip reports and can't wait to read this one as it's so good to read about some other parts of the amazing USA.

I have gained so much inspiration from your holidays and can't wait to visit my first National Park.
Old 14 May 16, 07:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Cutiepie
Imagineer

Sounds like a great trip. We would love to do this road trip sometime so I'm looking forward to reading your report
Cutiepie is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 May 16, 08:57 PM  
Link to this Post
CrispyA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Capt Wilko View Post
Have loved your previous trip reports and can't wait to read this one as it's so good to read about some other parts of the amazing USA.

I have gained so much inspiration from your holidays and can't wait to visit my first National Park.
Thanks, it's great to know other people enjoy them. I love reading trip reports! Enjoy your National Park visit!
Old 15 May 16, 08:58 PM  
Link to this Post
CrispyA
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Cutiepie View Post
Sounds like a great trip. We would love to do this road trip sometime so I'm looking forward to reading your report
Thank you!
Old 22 May 16, 05:44 PM  
Link to this Post
anji
VIP Dibber

Sounds just amazing - loved your Texas report! Great concert too

Index to all trip reports here https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho...3#post15913083
Seattle to San Francisco
Road Trip Florida 2017
New England Road Trip 2019
Florida Road Trip 2022
Canada/Pacific NW Road Trip 2022
Cyprus Chill week May 2023
Road Trip California & Arizona 2023
anji is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List