Notices

Old 18 Dec 16, 10:05 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by willmatt View Post
I just noticed your dates are available to book at the toy story hotel. Have you booked yet?
Really interested in your plans as they are very similar to ours.
Hiya! Ah finally! Thank you will book soon! Ah sweet! When do you go/what are your plans?
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 21 Dec 16, 06:36 PM  
Link to this Post
willmatt
Very Serious Dibber

Hi
We are flying with Austrian airways from Lhr in July. Spending 2 weeks in Japan and 6 days in shanghai. Rough plan so far is 5 nights spent at Tokyo Disneyland, 4 nights in Tokyo, 2 nights in Kyoto and 3 nights in Osaka with 2 days spent at universal. Then 3 nights in Shanghai centre and 3 nights in Shanghai Disneyland, prob at the toy story hotel.
We are a family of 4, 2 adults and 2 children aged 6 and 11. Can't wait!
willmatt is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 1 Jan 17, 05:18 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by willmatt View Post
Hi
We are flying with Austrian airways from Lhr in July. Spending 2 weeks in Japan and 6 days in shanghai. Rough plan so far is 5 nights spent at Tokyo Disneyland, 4 nights in Tokyo, 2 nights in Kyoto and 3 nights in Osaka with 2 days spent at universal. Then 3 nights in Shanghai centre and 3 nights in Shanghai Disneyland, prob at the toy story hotel.
We are a family of 4, 2 adults and 2 children aged 6 and 11. Can't wait!
Sounds amazing
Old 1 Jan 17, 05:19 PM  
Link to this Post

Edited at 08:39 PM.
Old 26 Jan 17, 08:11 PM  
Link to this Post

Still feel completely unprepared!

Edited at 08:37 PM.
Old 6 Feb 17, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Hannikins
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 6
Guidebook Photos: 135
just catching up!

Seeing how we tend to get around well on public transport, we'll be using the metro. We need to take line 2 from the airport to Jiangsu Road and then line 11 to Disneyland.
They look like the ones I remember in Hong Kong so that's good! Even better - it seems from research that the stations and trains are colour coded!
You can do the above but seriously just get a taxi, £7, after your long flight you won't want to faff about on a very busy metro

Priorities are Tron, Soaring & Pirates. I am super excited for these! It was Soaring in Florida that made me want to visit California so I'm looking forward to seeing the new version!
After these I want to do Alice In Wonderland maze, Hunny Pot Spin, Fantasia Carousel.
prioritise soarin first thing as the fp's go fast and be prepared to RUN! Pirates was rarely busy and is a fast loader. Make sure you do it as many time as you want as it's often down for technical reasons

Breakfast again will probably be at Sunnyside cafe unless we find something else at Disneytown.
Starbucks in disneytown is an option or there is a breadbox which you can get cheap pastries from the night before. Very reasonable and saves you some park time

Nov 16-Shanghai & Japan - In Progress
Nov 15-Hong Kong & Singapore - Coming Soon!
June 15-Rome & Florence
Dec 14-WDW | 13-WDW | 12-DLP | 12-NY&DC | 11-West Coast | 10-DLP | 09-WDW
Hannikins is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Feb 17, 12:50 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Hannikins View Post
just catching up!

You can do the above but seriously just get a taxi, £7, after your long flight you won't want to faff about on a very busy metro

prioritise soarin first thing as the fp's go fast and be prepared to RUN! Pirates was rarely busy and is a fast loader. Make sure you do it as many time as you want as it's often down for technical reasons

Starbucks in disneytown is an option or there is a breadbox which you can get cheap pastries from the night before. Very reasonable and saves you some park time
Thank you lovely will add these to my notes! This needs updating but I've lost my mojo
Old 14 Feb 17, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Ourdaybydesign
Excited about Disney

Your plans sounds amazing; I am in the process of reading your last trip report as we are heading to Dubai then Hong Kong in May.
Hong Kong Disneyland {1}: May 2017
Ourdaybydesign is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 17, 01:35 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Ourdaybydesign View Post
Your plans sounds amazing; I am in the process of reading your last trip report as we are heading to Dubai then Hong Kong in May.
Thank you! Trying to do an update this week and get our Shanghai plans up! You'll have a great time, Hong Kong is such a great Park
Old 16 Feb 17, 03:46 PM  
Link to this Post

Edited at 08:39 PM.