Link to this Post
Hal
Gloria sic transit mundi.

Hal's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 17
Thanks for the write-up - very interesting.

We got a good deal at the Venetian for our forthcoming visit - through their website mailing list. 700 sq ft suites from $219 per night AND $100 per day towards dining so $119 (+taxes) net. Palazzo was available for $30 or so per night, but we decided on Venetian because of the deal on a Rialto suite (1,100 sq ft) was a net $179 per night - and more of the Venetian suites had 2 x Queen rather than 1 x King bed options.

Owner at Marriott Marbella Beach, Cypress Harbour, & Harbour Lake; and DVC OKW & BLT.

There are only two ways to live your life.
One is as though nothing is a miracle.
The other is as though everything is a miracle.
Hal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 08, 07:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Michelle
VIP Dibber
- DIBB Advertiser -

Michelle's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 4

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 5
Guidebook Photos: 8
Originally Posted by Hal View Post
Thanks for the write-up - very interesting.

We got a good deal at the Venetian for our forthcoming visit - through their website mailing list. 700 sq ft suites from $219 per night AND $100 per day towards dining so $119 (+taxes) net. Palazzo was available for $30 or so per night, but we decided on Venetian because of the deal on a Rialto suite (1,100 sq ft) was a net $179 per night - and more of the Venetian suites had 2 x Queen rather than 1 x King bed options.

Hal, that's a deal I could go for. How long did you wait for that deal to come up? Also did you sign up to their website to get that offer?

Look forward to your report.
Old 5 Oct 08, 08:54 PM  
Link to this Post
Hal

Hal's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Yes - signed up on the website. Do it now.

How long? I booked about 2-months out. The booking is cancellable so I have kept my eye on prices at this and other hotels in the meantime. As it turned out, rather than getting cheaper there is no availability now for some of the nights so I am very glad that I did book at the 2-month+ window. If you are lucky closer to your dates you may get some rooms cheaper, but if not you might not get them at all.

Owner at Marriott Marbella Beach, Cypress Harbour, & Harbour Lake; and DVC OKW & BLT.

Hal is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 08, 09:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Diamonddog2801
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Hal View Post

Yeah, I saw that deal Hal - superb. My friends have just returned from The Venetian - they absolutely adored it. I'm sure you'll have a great time - the deal on the food credit is a clincher, but they did say the food can be expensive. But $100 per day is a hell of a lot in Vegas, so I'm sure you'll do fine!
Diamonddog2801 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Oct 08, 09:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Diamonddog2801
Imagineer

I hope to be posting some photos later, to add some flesh around the report!
Diamonddog2801 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Oct 08, 09:36 PM  
Link to this Post
Diamonddog2801
Imagineer

Double post - sorry.
Old 6 Oct 08, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Hal

Hal's Reviews

theDIBB Guidebook
Originally Posted by Diamonddog2801 View Post
How about this Hal:

Jersey Boys Package Experience the new height of Las Vegas entertainment.
The Palazzo is proud to welcome Jersey Boys to its exclusive West Coast home. The most exciting show in years takes you up the charts and behind the music of Frankie Valli and The Four Seasons.
After the show, stay in absolute splendor in a 720 square foot Luxury Suite that includes a king-size bed and sleeper sofa, a sunken living room, and high-speed internet access and a personal fax/printer/copier.

This offer is also available during the Thanksgiving weekend. Package Inclusions:
* Palazzo Luxury Suite
*2 Front Orchestra Tickets to Jersey Boys
*Invited Guest Check-in
* $25 Gaming Slot Promo Credit or Table Game Match Play Promotion.

Runs:October 7, 2008 - December 28, 2008
Offer Expiresecember 28, 2008

Promotion Code:PPJER08

Click here to view deal, dates, rates and to BOOK ONLINE directly with The Palazzo Las Vegas vegashotelspecial/?p=1356

?
I saw Jersey Boys in London recently and thought it was excellent - but I am more likely to eat than go to the theatre . I find the show prices in Vegas really really expensive - I guess they are aimed at Americans with no access to theatre normally. Coming from London the prices are extortionate. For example, I saw Blue Man Group in London for £10 or £12 a ticket - similar tickets are $70-$100 in Vegas. Though I am tempted by Tom Jones...

Old 6 Oct 08, 10:55 PM  
Link to this Post
DIBBadmin
Imagineer

This thread has been automatically closed as it has not been posted on in 365 days.
DIBBadmin is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List