Notices
Tickets Theme Park Ticket questions and advice

Old 15 Apr 19, 01:06 PM  
Link to this Post
muzland
Getting Excited

muzland's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
This is probably a silly question but how do you clear your basket in the app? Each time I go back in it is still in my basket and the discount has disappeared.
Jul05 2wk Jul07 3wk Aug09 Oak Isl. 3wk Jul12 Emerald Isl. 3wk Dec13 Indian Cr. 2wk Jul14 Lindfields 3wk Dec15 Tranquility Villa, Lindfields 3wk Jul16 Miami & Tuscan Rdg 3wk Aug17 & Dec17 Villa Sunrise 3wk & 2wk May18 Tranquility 2wk Aug19 Treefield Villa, 3wks Dec19 Davenport Lakes 2wk Aug22 BA Villa AOA 3wk
muzland is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 03:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickeyspals
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by muzland View Post
This is probably a silly question but how do you clear your basket in the app? Each time I go back in it is still in my basket and the discount has disappeared.
Not silly at all took me a while to sort it lol. Click on the basket and next to the item there is the option to remove it, then go back. Found I had to go right back to the start and make sure it was a English gbp. Hope this helps

2010-Tuscan Hills Villa, Radisson International Drive
2012- Tuscan Hills Villa
2015-Tuscan Hills Villa,Lowes Royal Pacific
2016- Disney's All Star Movies Resort,Town House
Regal Palms Resort,Hard Rock Hotel
2017- La Quinta Suites, Central Park, New York
2017- Tuscan Hills Villa

2019-Highland Reserve Villa
2022-Ridgewood Lakes Villa
Mickeyspals is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 09:08 PM  
Link to this Post
asheschick2005
I want to go now!

I was going to buy the Universal 2 day 2 park ticket but it says these tickets are not valid for residents of the UK and Ireland. Anybody from UK/Ireland used the tickets?
asheschick2005 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Apr 19, 10:27 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickeyspals
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by asheschick2005 View Post
I was going to buy the Universal 2 day 2 park ticket but it says these tickets are not valid for residents of the UK and Ireland. Anybody from UK/Ireland used the tickets?
I've been looking and cannot see that anywhere, but other dibbers have posted that they have used tickets with no problems

2012- Tuscan Hills Villa
2017- Tuscan Hills Villa

Mickeyspals is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 12:47 PM  
Link to this Post
muzland
Getting Excited

muzland's Reviews
Thanks for help Mickeyspals, could not see the wood for the trees.

Ordered 5 x Universal 2 park explorers for £218 each. Great price, tickets have arrived and I have printed them out. I will add them to the app this weekend.

Plan is to upgrade to annual passes when we get there, hopefully at the same price as last time of $5 a ticket!

I had previously ordered 3 park tickets from Orlando Ticket Deals but cancelled these (even though also a cracking price, £228) as it would have cost me a lot more to upgrade due to the change in policy at Universal. Unfortunately they would not downgrade so they lost the business. Strange one really as pretty sure they could have matched a new 3 park order against my existing one and swapped for 2 park tickets without them incurring any cost. If they had done that they would have retained the order, I had cancellation insurance so I did not lose my deposit.
Jul05 2wk Jul07 3wk Aug09 Oak Isl. 3wk Jul12 Emerald Isl. 3wk Dec13 Indian Cr. 2wk Jul14 Lindfields 3wk Dec15 Tranquility Villa, Lindfields 3wk Jul16 Miami & Tuscan Rdg 3wk Aug17 & Dec17 Villa Sunrise 3wk & 2wk May18 Tranquility 2wk Aug19 Treefield Villa, 3wks Dec19 Davenport Lakes 2wk Aug22 BA Villa AOA 3wk
muzland is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Apr 19, 08:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickeyspals
VIP Dibber

Glad you got sorted Muzland, not the easiest site to work out lol. Good luck with the upgrade. How on earth did you manage to get such a great deal on that.
Old 16 Apr 19, 10:14 PM  
Link to this Post
Mickeyspals
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by caitlinsmummy View Post
I got 1 day Disney tickets and was quite skeptical after reading some of the posts on here. It was emailed around 36 hours later (after a few emails asking for them to send it) and I managed to link it directly to MDE x
Hello Caitlinsmummy, Can you help please. I have also bought 1 day Disney ticket and have linked it to MDE but when I try to look at fast pass I am getting message to say that no tickets are linked. I ordered 1 day ticket for 3 of us and the ticket I received from Musement says it is just ticket confirmation with confirmation number on it stating this is not my ticket. How did you manage to link your tickets? It says I have to pick up tickets at Will call desk so not able to link them as do not have individual ticket numbers

2012- Tuscan Hills Villa
2017- Tuscan Hills Villa

Old 16 Apr 19, 11:09 PM  
Link to this Post
Glasgow101
Surfing at Typhoon Lagoon

This is temptiong, but...

The explorer ticket (15 days unlimited) will cost me £274 (less 20%) = £222

However,

From Floridatix, I can get a 2(+3) day park to park ticket for $270 = £206

So, unless you need more than 5 days (or don't want to use your days to all be in the 7 day window), Floridatix is better. It doesn't give you Volcano Bay, but we've already got the Disney Water parks, so don't know we could fit it in anyway.
Glasgow101 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 07:03 AM  
Link to this Post
andreab
Excited about Disney

andreab's Reviews
Is it because your fasspast window is not yet open?Your ticket will have a date for use and I imagine you will not see it for a fast pass until the month before you go
3 other visits, staying twice on 192 and once on site in Dixie Landings
andreab is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Apr 19, 03:40 PM  
Link to this Post
Hipstalike
Proud to wear my Ears

Hipstalike's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
For people still looking into this, I just got back from Orlando and I can also confirm that their tickets work just fine.

Not only that, but I was also able to upgrade my 2 day 2 park Musement ticket to a 2 Park Seasonal Pass for only $20,31 (incl. tax). Pretty sweet deal as the pass is worth $324,82 but I paid around $250 in total (no exact figure here because I paid Musement in €).

Same thing over at Disney: upgraded my 5 day Park Hopper to a Platinum Pass for $425,23 so paid around $825 for a pass worth $952,11.
Hipstalike is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List