Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13 Jul 19, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
dreamadream
Imagineer

Is Anyone else’s partner the same?

Hubby is a very chilled, happy, go with the flow person, never gets riled by anything and lives in his happy little bubble (thankfully, there can’t be two hyper ≈≈≈≈ people in a relationship! ) Which kind of helps with holiday planning as he lets me choose everything and anything, agrees to everything and trusts my opinion on all things holiday related (he is also the guy who was happy for us to move house without checking the new house as said he trusted my opinion , I should add, I made him check it out first! ) if I give him options he will give his opinion, even if he doesn’t remember it a few days later...
He happily listens to me talking about our Florida/other holiday plans for hours.
BUT, he has zero interest in planning himself and is happy to just turn up on a holiday and just explore as we go
Tonight I have quizzed him on;
The dates we are going: early next year, February? Close enough
How long we are going: 1 or 2 weeks. 16 nights!
Who do we fly with: no idea, norweignair? Nope!
From which airport; Heathrow, nope!
Where we are staying; he got some right with a combination of a nice resort villa, then a night in budget Disney, then luxury at universal , then 2 nights luxury at Disney. No further info about what type of hotel or location or benefits...
What car he will be driving; kind of right but not really.

He has always been like this with holidays, yet when we are there he loves them and has a fantastic time, thanks me for making it amazing and talks about it for years afterwards.
He knows holiday planning is my hobby, and he isn’t someone who gets excited until you walk into the airport but it’s is still a bit disappointing.
I say all of this but I am aware if he started putting his ore in I would be a bit

Can’t win hey poor guy?!
dreamadream is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List