Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 22 Feb 18, 08:31 PM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

[QUOTE=floridasarah

I am just a moaning minnie this week! Either that or I am turning into my Nan[/QUOTE]

Apparently I am turning into my Nan, I see that as a compliment her standards were far higher than mine!
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 18, 03:30 PM  
Link to this Post
buryboy
Imagineer

This thread seems to have died down , which is a shame - I think partly because when the old thread gets closed , and a new one started, it no longer appears in their " active thread " list

So, thought I would give it a nudge upwards .

I loved this thread so much, that my trip report to Tenerife pays homage to it . It can get a bit lonely in the " general trip planning" forum , so thought a few more , who enjoyed this thread and have a similar warped sense of humour as me, and might enjoy reading my report , might see it in this general chat thread

So here is a blatant self-publicising link to my ANNOYING trip report

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1068637
Our MOST ANNOYING trip to Tenerife February 2018 ( an homage to infamous dibb threads
buryboy is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 18, 03:55 PM  
Link to this Post
snowbelle
Imagineer

Originally Posted by tinytots View Post
My neighbour who has started running and wears the most hideous Lycra/ running outfits. Really shouldn’t care less but it bothers me when he steps out like that. Embarrassed for him.
You don't live in the West Mids do you ?

My old boss told me that he was putting his Lycra shorts on for a run when I called him last week, and he does not have the figure for lycra shorts bless him.
snowbelle is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 18, 04:01 PM  
Link to this Post
JLH
Imagineer

Mobile

When I watch Marcella I get so annoyed by the way she walks ! Totally irrational and toatally apt for this thread !
Old 4 Mar 18, 06:05 PM  
Link to this Post
vanlou
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 40
Originally Posted by buryboy View Post
This thread seems to have died down , which is a shame - I think partly because when the old thread gets closed , and a new one started, it no longer appears in their " active thread " list

So, thought I would give it a nudge upwards .

I loved this thread so much, that my trip report to Tenerife pays homage to it . It can get a bit lonely in the " general trip planning" forum , so thought a few more , who enjoyed this thread and have a similar warped sense of humour as me, and might enjoy reading my report , might see it in this general chat thread

So here is a blatant self-publicising link to my ANNOYING trip report

https://www.thedibb.co.uk/forums/sho... php?t=1068637
just read your trip report - very funny

Even if you did add heart shape hands

DLP Aug 2004 SQL, Dec 2007 HNY, Dec 2008 DLH
WDW Aug 2011 POFQ/RPR, Aug 2014 - HRH/POFQ
August 2014 trip report - Er, where's the rain?
vanlou is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 18, 06:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Beth_Disney
Imagineer

The neighbour cleaning the snow off his cars and then not going out. Why bother? He's just making big piles of snow that take longer to thaw! Grrrrr
Beth_Disney is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 18, 06:13 PM  
Link to this Post
happytraveller
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Beth_Disney View Post
The neighbour cleaning the snow off his cars and then not going out. Why bother? He's just making big piles of snow that take longer to thaw! Grrrrr
That made me laugh out loud

A huge bugbear of mine lately: You get home from work knackered and fit for nothing. The phones goes and it's someone on the other end that has called you-with nothing to say, leaving you to make conversation you didn't want in the first place
happytraveller is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 18, 10:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Ninja
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 142
People standing on escalators when I want to walk up/down them!
Ninja is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Mar 18, 10:10 PM  
Link to this Post
orlandochris
slightly serious Dibber

orlandochris's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
The word 'eatery'! My level of seethe has been turned up to 11 thanks to seeing it in another thread today

We all know it should be a restaurant or cafe - you wouldn't call a pub or a bar a drinkery!

DLP - '12 (offsite hotel), '18 (Newport Bay Club)
orlandochris is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Mar 18, 07:40 AM  
Link to this Post
Nicky Mouse
Apprentice Imagineer

Nicky Mouse's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 4
When I started thinking about this, I realised that there were hundreds of things people do that really annoy me so I will just say:

The human race in general
Saratoga Springs 2017
Heron Villa High Grove 2017, 2018, 2023
Nicky Mouse is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List