Old 11 Oct 19, 08:41 AM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
DIBB villa recommends

please PM or post on here, whichever you are comfortable with recommendations regarding Dibb Villa owners.

Thanks
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
Firstxmastrip
Imagineer

Firstxmastrip's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
villa aurora on sunset lakes. We have stayed there twice and are booked to return. The owner Sue is really helpful and they really do think of everything you could possibly need or want at the villa.
The lake view from the pool is just amazing.
Firstxmastrip is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 09:38 AM  
Link to this Post
JudeB
Imagineer

JudeB's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 3
Have stayed in Heron Villa in Highgrove in July 13, 15, 17, 19 and would highly recommend it. George and Pamela are great owners - nothing ever too much trouble and their villa is excellently maintained.

Can also recommend Caribe Villa Brisa, also in Highgrove. We stayed there for a week this year and Randy has a lovely villa there. It is the same layout as Heron Villa, so suits our needs perfectly. Fantastic view of the lake from the pool - wildlife galore!

Edited at 09:42 AM.
JudeB is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 11:06 AM  
Link to this Post
grant_w
Imagineer

grant_w's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Firstxmastrip View Post
villa aurora on sunset lakes. We have stayed there twice and are booked to return. The owner Sue is really helpful and they really do think of everything you could possibly need or want at the villa.
The lake view from the pool is just amazing.
Was going to post exactly this. We loved it there and will stay here again for sure
grant_w is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 04:08 PM  
Link to this Post
wpalmer
VIP Dibber

DIBB villas also have reviews from previous guests which may help in your search.
wpalmer is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 08:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Tinkerbell
Imagineer

Tinkerbell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by wpalmer View Post
DIBB villas also have reviews from previous guests which may help in your search.
Thank you. I couldn’t find any xxx
Tinkerbell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
Pussycat Doll
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Originally Posted by Tinkerbell View Post
Thank you. I couldn’t find any xxx
If you click on a particular villa there’s is a little review button in the top right. Do remember though that not all Villas may have reviews (I don’t mean mine), this doesn’t mean there is anything wrong with them, not every guest leaves a review.

Edited at 09:28 PM.
Pussycat Doll is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 09:33 PM  
Link to this Post
TC Devon
Imagineer

Mobile

We stayed at Windwood Bay. Loved it. Only reason we are nt staying there this trip is that our party is much smaller and we don’t need such a big villa.

This next villa is nt a dibb one and I’m feeling a bit apprehensive about it. No reason for it and I know I’m being silly.
TC Devon is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post

Arkvilla is a beautiful home,we have stayed twice, It's very classy like its Dibb owner Sandra,it's on Highgate Park.

Edited at 09:52 PM.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 11 Oct 19, 10:11 PM  
Link to this Post
Persnicketty
Serious Dibber

All the suggestions here are good ones.

I'd also happily endorse Geraldine and Roy Asher's villa on Sunset Lakes. Lovely people to deal with and zero issues. We returned for a 2nd time in 2019 ... original review in my profile. :-)
Persnicketty is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List