Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 18 Sep 19, 10:41 AM  
Link to this Post
SquishTheWhale
Imagineer

My new one from this year is Sephora lip balms, the ones that come in different colours/flavours. Wish I'd bought more than 2 as I love them and we won't be going back for years!

We also normally buy Nyquil as find it way more effective for colds than they stuff they sell here. I first tried it on a cruise when I caught a cold, I call it 'horse tranquilizer' as I slept for 13 hours straight after taking it and felt amazing afterwards!
SquishTheWhale is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 10:44 AM  
Link to this Post
Beana10
Proud to wear my Ears

Adding more and more to the list 🤭
Beana10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 10:54 AM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

(Sorry this ha turned into one of my long winded stories &#128580

I usually go mid-Nov and do my Christmas shopping. I make a beeline for B&BW for their seasonal candles, handwash & lotions. The icing on the (Christmas) cake though are the holders - they make fab gifts paired with the actual candle etc. See pics below.

They also make up ‘hampers’ which are a bargain. A couple of years ago they had one on their website for $36, ideal present for DSis. couldn’t do click & collect so I just went to the store and it was out of stock. SO the manager suggested I pick up the same stuff from the shelves and they would make a gift up for me.

The individual bottles totalled $50, but manager charged me the web price $36. Instead of the “hamper” she gave me a flat packed gift box and stack of tissue paper, easier to get home. She produced a coupon for $10 off if I spent over $40 so I picked a couple of hand washes to make the money up. So I paid just over $30 all in.

Brilliant customer service, but I think I was lucky with that particular manager.

bathandbodyworks/p/s...024537456.html

Edited at 11:05 AM.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 11:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Beana10
Proud to wear my Ears

Originally Posted by ERICSMUM View Post
(Sorry this ha turned into one of my long winded stories &#128580

I usually go mid-Nov and do my Christmas shopping. I make a beeline for B&BW for their seasonal candles, handwash & lotions. The icing on the (Christmas) cake though are the holders - they make fab gifts paired with the actual candle etc. See pics below.

They also make up ‘hampers’ which are a bargain. A couple of years ago they had one on their website for $36, ideal present for DSis. couldn’t do click & collect so I just went to the store and it was out of stock. SO the manager suggested I pick up the same stuff from the shelves and they would make a gift up for me.

The individual bottles totalled $50, but manager charged me the web price $36. Instead of the “hamper” she gave me a flat packed gift box and stack of tissue paper, easier to get home. She produced a coupon for $10 off if I spent over $40 so I picked a couple of hand washes to make the money up. So I paid just over $30 all in.

Brilliant customer service, but I think I was lucky with that particular manager.

bathandbodyworks/p/s...024537456.html
Looks amazing and how lucky you was indeed. I’ve never once been to B&BW- though I wonder if my husband has purposely planned this knowing i’d Spend a fortune ha ha.
I think i’m Gonna need an extra shopping day and an extra large suitcase.
Beana10 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 02:43 PM  
Link to this Post
Jennywren
VIP Dibber

My DD always asks me to bring these items home for her
Ranch dressing
Ranch Crisps
Graham Crackers
Vanilla Wafers
Corn Starch
Jennywren is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 06:00 PM  
Link to this Post
taylaboo
Imagineer

Mobile

I just have one "must buy" and its Pandora charms in the Magic Kingdom to finish off the bracelet I started there in 2015.
Villa at Champions Gate -2019
Rosen Hotel May 2023
taylaboo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 07:43 PM  
Link to this Post
thefergies
Apprentice Imagineer

Ghirardelli chocolates. Used to be Milk Duds but you get them here now. Oscars hot dogs from Wal-Mart. Dollar for 10 and kids lap them up so cheap lunch. Sam Adams beer.
thefergies is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Budmiester
Excited about Disney

For me it's Oakleys lenses and Skechers shoes plus anything I can pack away hidden from the boss that I can grab from a chandlers. LOL
Oh and Swedish Fish
Budmiester is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Sep 19, 11:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

Wired Ribbon I've a ribbon hoarding issue
Anything home decor /seasonal with vintage pick up trucks and dish towels
Seasonal decorcyou can't get here
BBW anything
Red lobster biscuit mix
Stove top stuffing
Cream cleaner for my le cruet cook wear
Mio water enhancer ( DH thing )
Anything pumpkin spice especially tea bags
Golf shirts from Macy's (DH) they can be less than $10 if ordered on line
Clinique anything again ordered on line from Macy's always great bargains you can even pick,up,in store
White Cheddar Jalapeño Cheetos DS1
Smuckers chunky peanut butter everybody but me
Hot Rocks on line from pelican Bay best seasoning ever for everything
Old Bay seasoning
Fat quarters from Walmart or On line from Missouri Star
And way so much more if I could get gallons of Gold Peak unsweetened ice tea home I'd be in heaven love the stuff
DIL 2 BBW room sprays and hand gels she's a hospital at home
Care manager and anything Mrs Myers cleaning or Rae Dunn China
She's obsessed with it
Gryff is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 19 Sep 19, 06:49 AM  
Link to this Post
Disneycraft
Imagineer

Disneycraft's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 9
Restaurant Reviews: 17

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Reviews: 3
Anything pioneer woman related
Ghiardelli chocolate
Disney pins ( usually buy about 25)
Anything from Cracker Barrel
Joann and Michael craft purchases
Antibiotic cream from walmart

Marriott 93, MIC lakefront 94,Holiday inn 96,Rosen plaza 98,Quality inn plaza 02,BVP 06,BVP 07 ,Royal plaza 08,villa 09,villa +RPR 11,villa 12,Contemporary 13,BVP 14 ,POR xmas 15,Beach club 16,Beach Club 18 ,Contemporary 22, Sheraton LBV 23,+ DLP 03,17
Disneycraft is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List