Notices

Old 8 Nov 20, 04:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Lostbrain
Imagineer

Not decided yet - toss up between OKW, SSR and maybe Contemporary or Yacht Club..! Probably OKW 1 bed, we are hoping to go with my brother and could do the treehouse at SSR with him and his family which is quite tempting.
Lostbrain is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 8 Nov 20, 07:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Em4owen
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lostbrain View Post
Not decided yet - toss up between OKW, SSR and maybe Contemporary or Yacht Club..! Probably OKW 1 bed, we are hoping to go with my brother and could do the treehouse at SSR with him and his family which is quite tempting.
Sounds lovely. All those resorts look amazing from what I've seen. Happy planning 🙂
Old 8 Nov 20, 10:42 PM  
Link to this Post
Lostbrain
Imagineer

Booked! Booked 1 bed villa at OKW and flights and car with BA. Deposits paid, balance not due until July. Disney can be cancelled and flights can be moved.

Think the election results boosted our optimism. Things have to get better right?
Lostbrain is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 30 Nov 20, 10:44 PM  
Link to this Post
Em4owen
slightly serious Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Lostbrain View Post
Booked! Booked 1 bed villa at OKW and flights and car with BA. Deposits paid, balance not due until July. Disney can be cancelled and flights can be moved.

Think the election results boosted our optimism. Things have to get better right?
That's great news. Yes we are remaining optimistic even after a huge issue with AA. Poor hubby has spent a long time over the last few weeks trying to sort out an issue where they issued us tickets for economy basic when we had booked more. After many phone calls and emails, it was finally sorted over the weekend. He has sent a very angry email for all the time and effort he wasted over one person's mistake though.
Old 9 Dec 20, 09:19 AM  
Link to this Post
Elsa42
Apprentice Imagineer

Elsa42's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Sorry to read you had to cancel your trip but very exciting you've rebooked for next year. I have everything crossed we can all make our holidays next year! Your plans sound great and theres lots of time to fit things in two weeks. Dont they say you can rest when your home

Looking forward to reading more plans and cant wait to hear about your first trip
Elsa42 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 21, 09:32 AM  
Link to this Post
Em4owen
slightly serious Dibber

Just seen your message as I've been absent for a while. The last few months have been heavy going at school. My friend tells me we all deserve a proper family holiday. Fingers crossed we get one.

I realised we passed the 180 day mark and hubby and I realised the excitement we had last year when we booked all our meals. Little did we know what would happen...

After watching some Tim Tracker videos, I started to feel some hope and planning excitement but it does all seem surreal like we'll never get to go and we'll be in this state of booking and rebooking for years! The boys know this and we've told them nothing is certain still and they've been very good about it.

I hope like you have said, we get what we've all dreamed of and planned for so long. I know that I will just be so happy to go, regardless of all the minor things I previously stressed over. Hubby's must do is Galaxy's Edge and Ride of Resistance (no pressure). I'll just be happy to be there, soaking up the atmosphere. Fingers and toes crossed for you all!
Old 15 Feb 21, 11:57 AM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Following along as we are booked for first two weeks of august. Hopefully get to go. There’s a couple of hurdles but I think by then they will have relaxed them? 🤞🏼

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 15 Feb 21, 12:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Em4owen
slightly serious Dibber

Hi Kat 👋 Where are you staying? 🤞
Old 15 Feb 21, 12:23 PM  
Link to this Post
Kat11
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Em4owen View Post
Hi Kat 👋 Where are you staying? 🤞
Currently got a week booked at Coronado Springs then 4 nights Hilton Buena vista palace at DS then 4 nights at RPR.

I might rehash them a bit but I like the thought of trying the Hilton.

Because we’ve got 2 rooms booked at CSR we have two $300 gift cards (which I don’t really want to loose) so we can use at DS. Then we’ve got club level booked at RPR so a lot of food will be sorted.

Kat
WDW: Onsite: HRH/POFQ - October 2019
WDW: Partner Hotel: Hilton LBV @ DS & RPR - April 2022
DLC: LA - San Fran inc: DLC & Universal - Aug/Sept 2023
Kat11 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 16 Feb 21, 11:18 PM  
Link to this Post
LizzyBear
Imagineer

LizzyBear's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Following We also had our first family WDW trip cancelled last year but hope to rebook soon. I truly hope that holidays to the US start again sooner rather than later x