Notices
Shopping in Florida For all those Shopaholics out there.

Old 25 Feb 20, 08:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Jo
Imagineer

Sephora/make up shops at outlets?

Hi,

My DD will be 13 when we visit in August and has asked to visit a Sephora, I remember seeing one at Disney springs before but does anyone know if there is an outlet with a Sephora or can recommend another make up shop worth a visit?

The other item on her list is a bag but I know there are a few shops (MK, Coach) at the outlets.

Thank you

Jo
August 2018 - Villa at Oak Island Community
December 2021 - Art of Animation Cars Suite
Disney Jo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 08:18 PM  
Link to this Post
MrsEgg
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

There isn't a sephora but there is a make-up/perfume shop, it can be a bit hit and miss but I've got Estee lauder, Mac, Tom Ford and Becca there before all 60% off.
MrsEgg is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 09:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Jo
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by MrsEgg View Post
There isn't a sephora but there is a make-up/perfume shop, it can be a bit hit and miss but I've got Estee lauder, Mac, Tom Ford and Becca there before all 60% off.
Thank you that’s great! Do you know which outlet it is at or was there a store at both outlets?
Disney Jo is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 09:44 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Disney Jo View Post
Thank you that’s great! Do you know which outlet it is at or was there a store at both outlets?
It’s called The Cosmetic Store and sells various brands owned by Estée Lauder. Not full ranges, some of those “gift with purchase” sets you get in department stores (left over stock I suppose).

There’s definitely one in the Vineland Premium Outlets, can’t remember about the one on Int Drive.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 09:46 PM  
Link to this Post
ERICSMUM
Imagineer

I love a store called Ulta. Difficult to describe. ulta/

Also Walmart have several aisles of make up, nail polish, skincare and bits and bobs such as make up bags.

Edited at 09:48 PM.
ERICSMUM is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
vowels
Imagineer

My girls went on a mission to Sephora when eleven and fourteen and the staff were extremely helpful to them.

They had mascara applied and were given some hints on how to best apply it. They were also given some sensible, age appropriate advice on how to care for their skin.

It was an "experience " and they also got some freebies. It is a great shop, I prefer it to the department store beauty counters.

They also have a loyalty program which I would recommend you sign up for as you get freebies and a birthday gift.

The girls also found bargains in Michael Kors.
vowels is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Feb 20, 10:22 PM  
Link to this Post
stevekath
Imagineer

We found Ulta at Rolling Oaks on the 192 to be very good. Sephora is a nice experience but be prepared to pay out. Also had some make-up bargains for the essentials such as mascara in the supermarkets - Target in particular which is also on Rolling Oaks.

stevekath is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 20, 07:42 AM  
Link to this Post
Kenbrook
Proud to wear my Ears

Ulta gets my vote. Reasonably priced, good quality own brand range with lots of choice of more well known brands too.
Kenbrook is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Feb 20, 09:31 AM  
Link to this Post
Disney Jo
Imagineer

Thank you all for the suggestions! She is just starting to experiment with make up and it sounds like some good places to try.
Old 26 Feb 20, 10:12 AM  
Link to this Post
MrsEgg
Apprentice Imagineer

Erics Mum is correct it is called the The Cosmetic Store, I'm sure it is at both outlets but the last couple of times we have only been to the vine outlets.
From memory last time I got an Estee Lauder double wear foundation (Ecru so quiet a popular colour), Tom Ford Lipstick & Perfume, Becca Eye pallete, Bobbie brown highlighter and some of the little pots of mac eyeshadows too.
MrsEgg is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List