Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 4 Jul 19, 08:24 PM  
Link to this Post
JoJo88
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Lindaelaine View Post
I might just have the cheesecake , no main 😜
I don’t remember you ever having cheesecake, isn’t it usually just me and Adz?
JoJo88 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 19, 08:29 PM  
Link to this Post
Busby
Excited about Disney

We go every holiday to Orlando. Wife and I normally share Factory Nachos to start then have cheesecake. Just love it
Busby is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 4 Jul 19, 10:18 PM  
Link to this Post
Lindaelaine
Imagineer

Originally Posted by JoJo88 View Post
I don’t remember you ever having cheesecake, isn’t it usually just me and Adz?
You are right , I am always too full up and can’t even stomach the thought of buying a slice for later , hence why I said I might just have cheesecake instead of a main meal 😊
Aug 2018...Westridge. Aug 2019... Miami & Solterra Resort
Lindaelaine is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 19, 12:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Ridersmom
Imagineer

We went to the local Cheesecake Factory to celebrate my daughters med school graduation (her choice). I foolishly looked at the calorie count of the cheese cake while we were waiting for a table. Warning, if you want a slice of the cheese cake, do not look at those numbers.

Edited at 12:47 AM.
Ridersmom is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 19, 07:52 AM  
Link to this Post
gjdjud
GEORGE

gjdjud's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 3
Restaurant Reviews: 26
We enjoyed it. Massive portions but if your looking for a reasonably priced meal then there are far better options. I’m glad we tried it though.

Pics from May in my 2019 food report in my signature below.
gjdjud is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 19, 11:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

The Oreo cheesecake! Ohhhh myyyy god.
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 19, 01:51 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Moz View Post
Went yesterday again... we love it, great food and service but we go at lunchtime and get the smaller lunch plates... still big portions but quality is great, the bang bang chicken and shrimp is excellent
Menu is extensive as above... you gotta try it
Another vote for the Bang Bang, it’s the Hubbies FAV
ClaireNJ is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 19, 06:32 PM  
Link to this Post
Harryfinn
Getting Excited

Mobile

We love it... banana cream cheesecake and s'mores cheesecake 🤤🤤🤤 and the philly cheese steak sandwich with sweet potato fries...oooh cant wait now 😂
Harryfinn is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 19, 09:43 PM  
Link to this Post
prugone
Very Serious Dibber

Looking at the replies it seems to be luck of the draw and personal taste depending on which branch you visit as is the case with most 'chain' eating establishments in Florida. Personally, we had 'cheesecake to go' in Naples a year or two back and this year, in Sarasota, we made a point of going for lunch. My wife had steak which she said was excellent, and the three egg omelette I had was also very good. So much so we returned during our week for a second visit. One tip, well three actually, if your having a meal there have your cheesecake 'to go' because anyone with a normal appetite would struggle. Don't order it from the waitress after your meal as you'll pay slightly extra plus additional on the tip, go to the counter yourself and pay separately. Lastly, if you look at the calories you will frighten yourself to death and you might decide to miss out on something that really shouldn't be missed by anyone with a remotely sweet tooth. We take ours 'home' and finish it off over two or three days and the conscience is then clear!
prugone is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jul 19, 11:48 PM  
Link to this Post
Loobylou_82
Imagineer

The Cinnabon Cheesecake ... OMG i want a slice right now. If you like cinnabons you will love this cheesecake. Salted caramel is pretty good too.Enjoy.
Loobylou_82 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List