Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 25 Oct 20, 08:37 PM  
Link to this Post
signtalker
Imagineer

Would like to know how you get on with the other service.

I tried angelbabe , Unfortunetly the items I want will cost around $68 dollars to post , and then I’ll be hit with customs tax on top , so the spirit jersey and crocs, are gonna cost me more than double .

Wish there was a cheaper way of posting

Jules
signtalker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Oct 20, 09:25 PM  
Link to this Post
angelbabe
Imagineer

Originally Posted by signtalker View Post

I tried angelbabe , Unfortunetly the items I want will cost around $68 dollars to post , and then I’ll be hit with customs tax on top , so the spirit jersey and crocs, are gonna cost me more than double .

Jules
Hi Jules, yes, unfortunately it's based on both weight and dimensions of the package and UK customs/tax is based on both the value of the goods shipped and the cost of the shipping.
angelbabe is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 20, 08:55 PM  
Link to this Post
EmmaBolan
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by Buggles94 View Post
Please let us know what you think of Magic To Your Door as they sound good too
Originally Posted by signtalker View Post

Jules
I've just placed my first order with Magic To Your Door, I was holding out for a Spirit Jersey to be on offer

Order form was super easy to fill in, and I received my invoice within a few hours. Logged into the portal to pay via PayPal and it automatically updated my account on their portal. States 3-4 weeks for delivery so will update again in a few weeks

Very impressed so far!
EmmaBolan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 20, 09:54 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by EmmaBolan View Post
I've just placed my first order with Magic To Your Door, I was holding out for a Spirit Jersey to be on offer

Order form was super easy to fill in, and I received my invoice within a few hours. Logged into the portal to pay via PayPal and it automatically updated my account on their portal. States 3-4 weeks for delivery so will update again in a few weeks

Very impressed so far!
Out of interest what was the price in dollars and the all inclusive price in pounds with customs etc included?

I’ve been getting (overpriced) spirit jerseys from a U.K. consolidator and I’m interested in how much I could save (or not)?
Old 5 Nov 20, 10:23 PM  
Link to this Post
EmmaBolan
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by KarenG View Post
Out of interest what was the price in dollars and the all inclusive price in pounds with customs etc included?

I’ve been getting (overpriced) spirit jerseys from a U.K. consolidator and I’m interested in how much I could save (or not)?
So the one I ordered today would usually be £77 all inclusive (custom, tax, postage etc...) The spirit jersey was on offer today for £60 with £5 postage, so would be a saving of £12.

I ordered some face masks too, one of the 2 packs of Xmas ones & my invoice for everything was £81 😊

You do have to factor in the £6 quarterly charge(you could cancel this after one quarter) but even after one order I believe you’ve made it back? Hope that all makes sense!

You can take a look at their website & they have a cost calculator on there, you pop in the price of the item you’ve seen on Shop Disney & they give you some examples of the weight then it tells you how much it would be 😊
EmmaBolan is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Nov 20, 10:36 PM  
Link to this Post
KarenG
Imagineer

Mobile

Thank you!