Notices
Trip Planning Florida Florida Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 5 Jan 21, 05:29 PM  
Link to this Post
anstee33
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

BA Sale

Has anyone noticed the big jump in prices between yesterday & today?
A three bedroom Townhouse & flying PE on the 28th nov 21, yesterday was £3080 but today it’s coming in at £3800 +
Seems to be a really big increase overnight considering it’s a sale price!
anstee33 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 21, 05:45 PM  
Link to this Post
ClaireNJ
Imagineer

I’ve been checking prices every few days for a package Boston Chicago & it’s gone up £160 since last week 😢😩
Not as much as yours but it’s still going up I think Weekend prices go up
ClaireNJ is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 21, 06:25 PM  
Link to this Post
youre-nicked
VIP Dibber

I've been doing flight dummy bookings and they went up £600 in the sale
Old 5 Jan 21, 06:55 PM  
Link to this Post
anstee33

Just checked again & realise why it’s such a big increase now.
The flight back on the 12th December is Club World so all the PE seats must have gone.
anstee33 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 21, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
munmun
Imagineer

Originally Posted by anstee33 View Post
Just checked again & realise why it’s such a big increase now.
The flight back on the 12th December is Club World so all the PE seats must have gone.
Is this MCO flight?

If it's the Orlando flight home on 12 December there is plenty of availability in PE

Edited at 07:11 PM.
munmun is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 21, 03:46 AM  
Link to this Post
anstee33

Originally Posted by munmun View Post
Is this MCO flight?

If it's the Orlando flight home on 12 December there is plenty of availability in PE
Yes 28th nov, Heathrow to MCO & 12 December MCO to Heathrow.
When you do a dummy run it PE out but only giving Club world back & if you be go into other flights it’s a combo of economy & club world no PE!
Old 6 Jan 21, 07:27 AM  
Link to this Post
Claudette
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by anstee33 View Post
Yes 28th nov, Heathrow to MCO & 12 December MCO to Heathrow.
When you do a dummy run it PE out but only giving Club world back & if you be go into other flights it’s a combo of economy & club world no PE!
I have just done a dummy run and can get PE both ways on your dates, however the business is cheaper than PE so you might as well take it. If you can move your return either way by one day the PE is much cheaper than on the 12th. Are you on BA’s own website?

Edited at 07:30 AM.
Claudette is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 21, 09:33 AM  
Link to this Post
glenandem
Apprentice Imagineer

I booked to go with ba flydrive last week for Oct/nov and I’ve just checked the sale prices and they’ve dropped £30 from what we’ve paid so I’m happy enough with my booking, glad it didn’t drop hundreds lol but from every sale I’ve ever seen there’s rarely any cheaper deals from when I’ve been liking weeks before!
glenandem is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 21, 10:31 AM  
Link to this Post
DisneyCupcake
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
I have just done a dummy run and can get PE both ways on your dates, however the business is cheaper than PE so you might as well take it. If you can move your return either way by one day the PE is much cheaper than on the 12th. Are you on BA’s own website?
I have just done the same this morning and no problem with PE in either direction and also find for the return Club is cheaper than WTP. I suspect a glitch in the BA fare system
DisneyCupcake is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 6 Jan 21, 10:35 AM  
Link to this Post
stanleycamel
VIP Dibber

stanleycamel's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by DisneyCupcake View Post
I have just done the same this morning and no problem with PE in either direction and also find for the return Club is cheaper than WTP. I suspect a glitch in the BA fare system
I have just checked the BA fare buckets loaded against the booking classes that a quote on ba.com produces and there is definitely a discrepancy between the fare level quoted on ba.com.
stanleycamel is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List