Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 22 Jan 21, 11:02 PM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhite
Apprentice Imagineer

Update to Disney Gift Card site has been changed to 3rd February

Copied from the site: disneygiftcard/Home/Notice
PLEASE READ THIS NOTICE CAREFULLY. IT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT THE UPCOMING CHANGE TO DISNEYGIFTCARD.COM

Posted on: January 21, 2021

DisneyGiftCard.com will be upgraded on February 3, 2021. All existing DisneyGiftCard.com account details (logins and gift cards added) will no longer be available after February 2, 2021. As a reminder, your account is not a mobile wallet and should not be considered as such. Always be sure to keep your physical and digital Disney Gift Card(s) with you as it will be required to make any purchases.

Once live on February 3, 2021, the enhanced site will allow visitors to utilize their existing 'Disney account' to login; using the same login credentials across multiple Disney sites and apps including: shopDisney, My Disney Experience, WaltDisneyWorld.com and Disneyland.com.

Prior to the website enhancement on February 3, 2021, please be sure that you take the following steps:

Have access to your Disney Gift Card(s), including your full 16-digit account number and EAN to add your card(s) onto the updated website.
Starting February 3, 2021, please visit DisneyGiftCard.com to create a new account, or use your existing Disney account login, and enter your gift card(s) information into the My Cards section.

Edited at 11:03 PM. Reason: to add link to site
SnowWhite is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 21, 11:12 PM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Thanks for the heads up
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 21, 11:23 PM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhite
Apprentice Imagineer

You're welcome Dr.JumbaJookiba
SnowWhite is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 23 Jan 21, 12:05 AM  
Link to this Post
parkgirl
VIP Dibber

parkgirl's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Restaurant Reviews: 14
Thank you! I have $300 left on a card from our last trip. Just found my email with the details I need!
CSR October 2011, POFQ May 2012, POP July 2012, SSR April 2013, OKW Oct 2014, OKW July 2016, All Stars Music April 2017, OKW/BLT July 2018, All Stars Sports Oct 2019, Riviera May 2022, GFR/AKL Oct 2022, Disney 5K Riviera/copper creek 2024, SSR Aug 2024
parkgirl is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 21, 12:04 AM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhite
Apprentice Imagineer

Bumping this up for anyone who didn't realise that the site was updated yesterday so you'll need to log in and add your cards again
Old 5 Feb 21, 09:16 AM  
Link to this Post
signtalker
Imagineer

So not to sound stupid, if I have a gift card sitting at home with a balance on , I need to do something with it , I can’t just leave it sitting here is that correct ?

Jules
signtalker is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Feb 21, 09:45 AM  
Link to this Post
Dr.JumbaJookiba
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by signtalker View Post
So not to sound stupid, if I have a gift card sitting at home with a balance on , I need to do something with it , I can’t just leave it sitting here is that correct ?

Jules
If you have the physical card it's fine. To view the balance online or move it to another card you have to use the new website which will accept your DVC or MDE login assuming you already have one.

The issue was everyone's old logins and stored card details were being wiped in the revamp. You had to know where your physical cards where to reload the details now it's back up and running.
Dr.JumbaJookiba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Feb 21, 04:40 PM  
Link to this Post
SnowWhite
Apprentice Imagineer

Originally Posted by signtalker View Post

Jules
Not stupid at all signtalker.
Dr.Jumbajookiba has explained it perfectly - Thanks so much Dr J

To explain further:
Many people like me are Disney Vacation Club members and we use Disney cards to pay off our annual dues or to save towards Disney Holidays. As I'm in the UK I buy Disney e-gift as and when I can afford to buy E-Giftcards and transfer the dollars onto my Disney physical card - each gift card can hold a maximum $1000.
It's easier to have just one or two cards with higher balances than lots with just a few dollars on them.
It's easy to combine the balances onto one card - have a look here: disneygiftcard/ sign in or register an account. Then go to May Cards and follow the links.
Hope this helps