Notices
ADR's, Dining, Food and Restaurants Anything and Everything to do with Eating.

Old 2 Jan 21, 01:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Toria_dee
VIP Dibber

Hi all,

Just looking into all day dinning at BG & SW. We are a party of 6 (2 adults & 4 children) working it out the BG ADD will be £34pp, but can we get just a drink/snack with it?

TIA

xx

DLP Cheyenne 1999, Day trip 2001, DCR 2011, Cheyenne 2014, DCR 2015, DCR 2023
Lapland Dec 2024
WDW Dibb villa July 2017
First time on-site CSR March 2025
Toria_dee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 21, 01:55 PM  
Link to this Post
Donz1979
Imagineer

Mobile

34pp seems really cheap! Im debating this we are 2 adults and 1 child but child eats like mouse so wondering if could just buy 2 adults.
Donz1979 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 21, 02:00 PM  
Link to this Post
Toria_dee
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by Donz1979 View Post
34pp seems really cheap! Im debating this we are 2 adults and 1 child but child eats like mouse so wondering if could just buy 2 adults.
That's why I'm considering it for BG & SW.

My youngest will be 10, the other three are teens - not all mine, we're taking my eldest's bestie.

If I can walk up and just get a snack or drink at anytime, then it will be worth it for us as I'll spend more than £34pp on food, drinks and snacks all day!

x

DLP Cheyenne 1999, Day trip 2001, DCR 2011, Cheyenne 2014, DCR 2015, DCR 2023
Lapland Dec 2024
WDW Dibb villa July 2017
First time on-site CSR March 2025
Toria_dee is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 2 Jan 21, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

We tend to buy all day dinning at Busch works outbwell for us as we get AP holders discount on it too
Works well for us as we arrive for rope drop and leave at closing and snacks and drinks are included and we always get a drink to take back to the car as well
I suppose though this time we will have to see if the terms are as good
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Jan 21, 10:24 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Planning
Imagineer

We had it in and you could go through the line once every hour, it was up to you what you chose.
Also as pp mentioned, at BG the offerings were slim first thing in the morning.
Aldo my niece was in line near to closing and they just brought the shutters down at BG and said they weren’t serving!
Disney Planning is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 21, 08:41 PM  
Link to this Post
dx4100
Imagineer

I found it a struggle to fit in the extra meal to make it worth it. Its workable and if you plan on eating enough it makes sense. But personally we found fitting in a evening meal got in the way of doing what we wanted to do in the park - and preferred to eat after the park closed than waste theme park time.

If your more relaxed about spending time eating then its a no brainer.

The good isn't great to be honest. Some good stuff but mostly very average.
dx4100 is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Jan 21, 09:16 PM  
Link to this Post
Gryff
Imagineer

We’ve been doing our accounts for US tax filling and discovered or till Stubbs for our day at Busch last March before lock down
Now we got 10% off the price I’ll itemise what we had as AP holders our Stubbs only say what we had
Breakfast
2 fruit cups 2 burger rolls 1 coffee and 1 soda this was right on opening
10/30 1 bottle of water and 1 fountain diet soda ( I was watching the cheetah run DH on cheetah chase so it was the stall by that )
11/15 2 bottles of water and 2 snacks this would likely be a fruit cup and a packet of chips think it’s by Sherika by the time
12/45 1 BBq plate 1 southwest chicken salad ( I have to say we share everything)
1 carrot cake and 1 melon and strawberries platter 2 bottles of water
2/10pm 2 bottles of water and 1 snack and fruit
4pm again water now this would be bynthe elephants for the keeper talk
5/30 pm by the entrance 2 salads 2 waters and fruit
6/05 2 coffees and fudge for our walk back to the car
There would be fruit and water in between that I don’t have the Stubbs for I eat loads of strawberries melon and pineapple and drink 8/10 bottles of water a day in the parks
Gryff is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 21, 04:22 PM  
Link to this Post
outofdate
Excited about Disney

outofdate's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
We did this once. We had an offer through virgin that was buy one, get one free. We were a part of 3 so we had two in the dining plan and one not. In most places when I said 2 all day dining and one to be paid, they didn’t charge for the paid one! Not sure why, but they said it in several
Places. So for us it was amazing value!