Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 24 Jan 21, 02:01 AM  
Link to this Post
stecee
Imagineer

We should be cruising the Caribbean now, have been watching a lot of YouTube this week. Also, after 7 years of being away, I’m really missing Florida, so have been watching a lot of Disney vlogs, including the travel to the airport etc vlogs.
'Oct 97 Days inn main gate west, June '02 Days inn main gate west, Dec '05 All star movie resort, Aug '07 Caribbean Beach Resort, Sept '09 Port Orleans Riverside, Oct'10 Tour then villa at Highgate, May '12 Emerald Island villa. Oct '14 The Keys then SSR.
stecee is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 21, 02:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Scaramouche
Imagineer

We’ve done quite a few recently. Dubai, Amsterdam, Singapore, Krakow 😂 it’s nice to plan for better times.
Forget Regrets... Or Life Is Yours To Miss.. No Other Road, No Other Way.. No Day But Today.. ♪
Scaramouche is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 21, 10:50 AM  
Link to this Post
tracy99
Imagineer

I watch YouTube every night especially ones filmed in our favourite places.
I’m forever shouting my husband to come and look where they are now lol!
It’s absolutely devastating watching live webcams or recent uploads though and see everywhere absolutely deserted of tourists especially our Thailand ones.
I just hope these places are able to bounce back because it’s heartbreaking to see but yes I love to watch them.
Happier times indeed
Tracy x
Old 24 Jan 21, 10:59 AM  
Link to this Post
Scotsmomma2
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
I just did a quick walk round Munich and it was brilliant, we should of gone last year but hopefully get there this year. Made me happy thanks guys x
Sandra, I know you love Kefalonia, we watched this one last night, you'll like this one x

Scotsmomma2 is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 21, 12:35 PM  
Link to this Post
traceylou1972
Apprentice Imagineer

traceylou1972's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Scotsmomma2 View Post
Sandra, I know you love Kefalonia, we watched this one last night, you'll like this one x

How I wish I was sat in Lorraine's in Lourdas eating Kefalonian pie
Cheyenne Aug 01, Circus Dec 03 ,DCR Dec 04, Magic Circus Dec 05, Kyriad NYE 07, Sequoia Feb 08, Val de Eur Jun 08, Cheyenne Oct 08, Magic Circus Jul 09, DH Feb 10, Newport Bay Feb 11, Kryiad Nov 11, Circus Jan 13 Sept 93 I Drive, Jul 07 Villa,Apr 09 Villa, Oct 10 Villa, Apr 11 Cruise & Villa, Xmas 11 Villa, July 12 Villa, Apr 14 Villa, Apr 15 Cruise & Villa, Dec 15 Villa, Aug 17 Villa & Cruise, Oct 18 Villa, Aug 19
traceylou1972 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 21, 01:42 PM  
Link to this Post
katy341
Imagineer

This is every night in our house🤣
katy341 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 21, 02:18 PM  
Link to this Post
MOUSEMARSH
VIP Dibber

We would have been on our 4 week countdown to our Bike trip down to Key West, we just watched a biker ride down US1 and across 7 mile bridge past one of our fave eating places. Happy memories and sad times.

If I added it all up I probably could have bought a 4 Bed Detached House
MOUSEMARSH is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 24 Jan 21, 03:53 PM  
Link to this Post
Mqt
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

We have webcams on our house in Florida pointing into the street and in the back garden whilst we’re not there. Yesterday we saw our neighbour’s dog (who was just a pup when we were last there) playing in the street and a family on their bikes enjoying the sunshine talking to our neighbour. It made me really sad to watch. Oh to be there!
Mqt is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List