Notices
Disneyland Paris Trip Planning Disneyland Paris Holiday Planning Questions and Tips.

Old 14 May 20, 06:15 PM  
Link to this Post
morgi
Gone all Goofy

Mobile WDTC update

If this helps anyone just seen the update on the wdwtc

If you hold a reservation at a Disney Hotel for arrivals until 14th July 2020, we have waived all amendment and cancellation fees. We are offering you the same price if you wish to postpone your stay through 30th September 2021 (selected dates only, call for details) provided that your room and hotel type, length of stay and party size remain unchanged. Please note that amended bookings which include transportation may incur additional costs.

This is what I've been waiting for. Off to claim my refund. Didn't think I'd ever be pleased about a holiday been cancelled...
morgi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 20, 06:28 PM  
Link to this Post
nadya
Imagineer

Thanks for the info
nadya is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 20, 06:30 PM  
Link to this Post

Mobile

Glad to see they finally caught up with the options given by DLP themselves!
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 20, 07:08 PM  
Link to this Post
morgi
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

No problem! I've been stalking the site for days so yes very pleased to see that they have brought things in line with the DLP site.

However there's a 77 minute wait to get through... ! May try in the morning instead!
morgi is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 20, 07:31 PM  
Link to this Post
sameeel
VIP Dibber

Super-

Now do I get a refund and hope for decent offers/ free dining or reschedule my reservation
Old 14 May 20, 08:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Clamshell
Imagineer

Is this news only for DLP?

Phantom thread-killer of Old London Town 😁
Clamshell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 14 May 20, 08:21 PM  
Link to this Post
morgi
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Yes I think so unfortunately. Hopefully they will be an extension for wdw refunds/amendments soon.
Old 15 May 20, 09:54 AM  
Link to this Post
morgi
Gone all Goofy

Mobile

Just for anyone interested

Called WDTC got through in 45 minutes and refund was processed on the phone, they just said allow up to 14 days to show up with bank. Very quick no fuss or trying to convince me to rebook.

Happy but sad at the same time that its all sorted. That's all my holidays now cancelled for this year!
Old 23 May 20, 04:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Pocock
Proud to wear my Ears

I just wanted to add that if you have a holiday booked from the 15th July onwards and only have the accommodation and tickets through WDTC you can also request a refund with no cancellation fees. I cancelled my holiday at the end of August yesterday. The terms and conditions state that these bookings are under the terms of Disneyland Paris, all bookings with travel options fall under the terms of Walt Disney Travel Company.

I called at 9am and was told it was 70 minute wait but it only took 35 minutes and again, really helpful agent, no problem to cancel and email confirmation received straightaway. It's about a 15 day wait for the refund itself.
Pocock is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List