Accommodation Hotels, Resorts, Villas Questions and Info

Closed Thread

Old 17 Mar 17, 12:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Shell
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by ciaowood View Post
Thanks for the email addresses Papamouse, I intend to send some later today. Thanks also for your experience Iam. Miss Shell, if you're not fed up of forwarding your complaint email, would you mind sending to me too please? I will compile the necessary emails/calls later. Thanks again for your help.
Sorry my inbox was full and couldn't understand why it wasn't sending 🤔 Haha but I've sent that now. Disney really need to start communicating with the travel agents etc. As this is currently their get out of jail free card and it is infuriating to read that people are being fobbed off 😡
Orlando & Bahamas 1992 - Orlando 1998 - Orlando 1999 - Orlando 2000 - Polynesian Resort - Orlando 2000 - Orlando 2001 - Orlando 2003 - Kissimmee Villa - Orlando 2005 - Christmas - Orlando 2010 - Orlando 2011 - Port Orleans Riverside - Orlando 2012 - Disney Coronado Springs - HHN - Orlando & Hollywood 2014 - Orlando 2016- Disney's Coronado Springs and Universal's Cabana Bay Honeymoon 2017 - Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
Miss_Shell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 17, 12:16 PM  
Link to this Post
collybird
Imagineer

I've requested to join a CSR Facebook group, hopefully it will give us a better idea of the impact of construction.

Particularly for people like me who are conflicted over whether or not to move.
collybird is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 17, 12:17 PM  
Link to this Post

Well Folks,

I booked with disney direct for our honeymoon last october, was informed that CBR was going under refurb so stay @ CSR if you want a peaceful honeymoon etc.

We go on the 27th may all paid for. When we got the letter in Feb. I was straight on the phone and have been each week ever since.

They just dont want to know. they keep saying it wont affect our stay etc.

Just come off the phone again from geust services and the lady was rude and said in her opinion it wouldn't bother her so she doesn't know why its bothering me.

I got so mad and slammed the phone down. as they do not want to know.

so i keep coming to a brick wall. Im starting to fall out with disney big time.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 17, 12:20 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Shell
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by gem n jame View Post
Well Folks,

I booked with disney direct for our honeymoon last october, was informed that CBR was going under refurb so stay @ CSR if you want a peaceful honeymoon etc.

We go on the 27th may all paid for. When we got the letter in Feb. I was straight on the phone and have been each week ever since.

Just come off the phone again from geust services and the lady was rude and said in her opinion it wouldn't bother her so she doesn't know why its bothering me.

Oh my god that is so...argh!
Fire off a formal complaint and copy in all the CEOs (their emails are public so just google them)

When I advised it was my honeymoon they were nothing but apologetic...I can't believe the guest services lady said that I would be absolutely livid. I know right now you're spitting fire, but could you call them back, ask to speak to GS again but ask for someone else? I spoke to Dale he was lovely x
Orlando & Bahamas 1992 - Orlando 1998 - Orlando 1999 - Orlando 2000 - Polynesian Resort - Orlando 2000 - Orlando 2001 - Orlando 2003 - Kissimmee Villa - Orlando 2005 - Christmas - Orlando 2010 - Orlando 2011 - Port Orleans Riverside - Orlando 2012 - Disney Coronado Springs - HHN - Orlando & Hollywood 2014 - Orlando 2016- Disney's Coronado Springs and Universal's Cabana Bay Honeymoon 2017 - Disney's Port Orleans Riverside
Miss_Shell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 17, 01:05 PM  
Link to this Post
Fiona35
Apprentice Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by gem n jame View Post
Well Folks,

OMG that is so shocking!
As Miss Shell suggests it's time to email all the CEO and bcc them as that always makes people wonder who else has been copied in! Fingers crossed you get a resolution you are happy.
Fiona35 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 17, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post

What is the best email address to complain to guys. still fuming.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 17, 01:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Miss_Shell
Imagineer

Mobile

disneytraveluk@disneyonline.com
james.d.macphee@disney.com
george.kalogridis@disney.com
wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com
WDTC-UK@disneyinternational.com

Don't be alarmed that one of them bounces back - one of them no longer works but can't remember which - all the others will still be sent x
Old 17 Mar 17, 02:02 PM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Miss_Shell View Post
disneytraveluk@disneyonline.com
james.d.macphee@disney.com
george.kalogridis@disney.com
wdw.guest.communications@disneyworld.com
WDTC-UK@disneyinternational.com

Don't be alarmed that one of them bounces back - one of them no longer works but can't remember which - all the others will still be sent x
I used all these yesterday, got a copy/paste answer (including "We look forward to see you at the resort in XXX" - ), my 2nd and 3rd emails have been thoroughly ignored so far.
YLL is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 17, 02:21 PM  
Link to this Post
Rossmasa
Very Serious Dibber

Originally Posted by collybird View Post
I've requested to join a CSR Facebook group, hopefully it will give us a better idea of the impact of construction.

Particularly for people like me who are conflicted over whether or not to move.
Yes I'm in that Facebook group, some good info, but they are all in denial about the disruption inconvenience it would cause to someone's holiday, I've posted a few comments about it and they don't get sarcasm 😃
Caribbean Beach Resort August 2016
Coronado Springs Resort August 2014, 2015, 2017 2018, 2019 (Gran Destino)
Art Of Animation December 2021 2022
Rossmasa is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 17 Mar 17, 02:24 PM  
Link to this Post
YLL
Imagineer

Just missed a call from guest care! Calling back now...
YLL is online now Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Closed Thread