Closed Thread

Old 7 Aug 12, 07:35 AM  
Link to this Post
arkv1lla
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 13
Have you had a look through the Dibb villas and condo's cath?

I'm sure you'll find somewhere great and you cnab read the reviews left by other Dibbers

Sandra
arkv1lla is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 12, 08:15 AM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by *cath* View Post
I know, i've just got a 'thing' about noise. It's cause i'm such a light sleeper and if i don't get enough sleep i suffer with migraines so it's probably the main thing i look for in a holiday. I'm going to Ibiza next month and i dread getting someone noisy next door :0/
Where about in Ibiza are you going Cath, love it there, havnt been for years?

PS my DH suffers migraines to,and he is light sleeper, wonder if theres a connection? maybe a relaxation issue? who knows

Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 12, 09:05 AM  
Link to this Post
*cath*
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
Thanks Sandra, i have done lots of looking and they're just all so nice i can't choose!

Anne, yes maybe there is a connection. I only get about 5hrs sleep at the minute and whilst i don't have a migraine i seem to have a constant dull ache
We go to Es Cana, we really love it there and have been every yr for a long time. You never know, i may sneak a crafty week there after the mouse next yr lol!

2023 - Orlando/Gulf Coast
2024 - Menorca & Malta
2025 - Norwegian Fjords and Boston/NY
*cath* is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 12, 03:41 PM  
Link to this Post
arkv1lla
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 13
Thanks Sandra, i have done lots of looking and they're just all so nice i can't choose!
Haha, that's a nice problem to have though eh? I'm sure you'll find a lovely place to stay.

Let me know if I can help with anything

Sandra
arkv1lla is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 12, 04:49 PM  
Link to this Post

Hi Cath, There are only 3 of us going and we stay in a 3 bed villa. I can highly recommend RNOON's villas (dibb villa) they own 3 and we have previously used theirs and have all 3 booked for next year. Me, DH and DS in 1 and the others in the other 2.
They are on Lake Berkley.
Old 7 Aug 12, 06:54 PM  
Link to this Post
*cath*
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 5
Thank you so much everyone. Am still interested in people opinions on different communities x

2023 - Orlando/Gulf Coast
2024 - Menorca & Malta
2025 - Norwegian Fjords and Boston/NY
*cath* is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 7 Aug 12, 08:33 PM  
Link to this Post

We've stayed in villas and condos, all of which have offered something slightly different. I'd say that you're more likely to get noise from neighbouring villas than in a condo as the pool area is less likely to be right on your doorstep. Only my opinion, though. I expect others will disagree.
Old 8 Aug 12, 11:04 AM  
Link to this Post

Nice gated resorts with choice of villas, townhouses and condos convenient for the parks include Windsor Palms, Windsor Hills & Emerald Island. For town homes / condos also suggest Vista Cay & Encantada. For new villas & townhomes Paradise Palms is nice, although there is still construction in some areas.
Old 8 Aug 12, 11:54 AM  
Link to this Post

Anne, yes maybe there is a connection. I only get about 5hrs sleep at the minute and whilst i don't have a migraine i seem to have a constant dull ache
We go to Es Cana, we really love it there and have been every yr for a long time. You never know, i may sneak a crafty week there after the mouse next yr lol!
Ah brill Cath, Es Cana my favourite we went there about 5/6 times, the Ereso, loved it, we went first time by chance, and liked it so much, there used to be a lovely man Senior Gabrelle, who ran the bar/ restuarant, sadly he passed away many years ago.
When you mention to people, Ibiza, they go " no thanks" but not that part fo the island, is so different from San Antonio, dont you agree?
Anne
Old 8 Aug 12, 02:10 PM  
Link to this Post

Do you not worry about noise in having an apartment? It's not going to be as quiet as a Villa i guess?
we only had one villa once... and the neighbours dog constantly barked! ...alot of the villas around us were empty, but had they been occupied, there wasn't alot of space between, so it may have been noisier.

I think it's just been lucky with who you have near you, regardless of where you stay. xxx
Closed Thread