Notices
Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Theme Parks Shanghai, Tokyo and Hong Kong Holiday Planning Questions, Suggestions and Tips.

Old 19 Jan 20, 03:24 PM  
Link to this Post
shabba
Apprentice Imagineer

shabba's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Haneda Airport & Limousine Bus questions

Has anybody used the Limousine bus service into Tokyo? How easy was this to use. Would it be better to buy tickets in advance from somewhere like Klook or just wait till there and buy from the bus tickets offices?. We are staying in Yotsuya district so we may have to get to Shinjuka then tube it or possibly taxi.

Looking at Youtube videos the JR Rail pass office looks really small in Haneda with long lines. I guess that I could exchange the JR Pass at any JR Pass office once in Tokyo or am I missing something? Is there in-fact a big office in Haneda?

Can you easily purchase Suica Cards in Haneda?

Thanks.

Edited at 03:26 PM.
shabba is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 20 Jan 20, 01:46 PM  
Link to this Post
kk20
Imagineer

We landed in Narita but used the limo bus. We booked tickets at the manned kiosk in Narita, english was spoken and it was painless. The bus had USB charging points and was smooth. We returned our Suica cards in Haneda JR office so I imagine you can obtain them (we wanted child Suica cards for the discounted fares - this needs a manned office to fill in paperwork and present passport), it was small and although you can exchange your JR pass there was a sign (in english) saying you could not advance book JR ticket reservations at that office. Any "manned" JR office can exchange the JR coupon for a proper pass.
kk20 is offline Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 22 Jan 20, 07:09 PM  
Link to this Post
AntonyJ
VIP Dibber

I landed in Haneda (which ever terminal ANA from London lands in) and was super easy to get the limo bus.

Walk out of Arrivals, walk behind the 40 people waiting for Aunt Edna and on the right wall behind them were 2 orange limo bus ticket machines.

Push button for English and follow the prompts - was very easy.

Then walk another 100 yards (with arrivals behind you) and follow the signs for buses, down the escalator and then find your bus stop and hand ticket over.

All worked very well apart from a mild heart attack when I went to pick our destination with the TDR area - and could not see Hilton Tokyo Bay listed. However, pushing the big MORE button revealed it
AntonyJ is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List