Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 5 Jan 20, 08:51 PM  
Link to this Post
2littleboys
Imagineer

2littleboys's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
Mobile

I am very much looking forward to completing our house extension, my 40th birthday celebrations in June and then flying to Orlando two days later.

I am very apprehensive about my dads Alzheimers as we will probably be looking at some sort of permanent care facility over the coming months as his disease is progressing so rapidly.
Old 5 Jan 20, 08:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
Sandra, you are very quiet?
Looking at hotels in Munich, was just about to book one and realised it’s on a busy main road and has no air con. People were complaining that they had to have windows open and the traffic sound was very loud. We had sirens all night in Rome so can’t have that again! I’m still here lol!
Old 5 Jan 20, 08:53 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
My son and his fiancée are off to see Les Mis tomorrow for there anniversary of two years, tickets bought by me and dh for their Christmas present!
Bring him home.
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
DisneyDaffodil
Imagineer

Mobile

Originally Posted by Sandra & co View Post
My son and his fiancée are off to see Les Mis tomorrow for there anniversary of two years, tickets bought by me and dh for their Christmas present!
We saw it as our 34th wedding anniversary celebration. Happy anniversary to your son and his fiancée. I love musicals and Les Mis is my favourite of them all so it was a brilliant treat 😀
DisneyDaffodil is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Link to this Post
Sandra & co
Imagineer

Sandra & co's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 1
Originally Posted by Nannad View Post
She’s getting over your list ha ha
I read his list and words fail me!
Old 5 Jan 20, 09:19 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

I’m looking forward to the new experiences we are doing this year , transatlantic cruise, Naples, key largo in May and Disneyland CA in December. But I’m not looking forward to turning 50 in December.
Sandraoh40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 20, 09:29 PM  
Link to this Post
mickey house
Imagineer

Originally Posted by Sandraoh40 View Post
I’m looking forward to the new experiences we are doing this year , transatlantic cruise, Naples, key largo in May and Disneyland CA in December. But I’m not looking forward to turning 50 in December.
Don't worry 50 isn't old compared to some people on here (I won't mention Sandra's name as she is a bit touchy with her age being mentioned - and it's far more numbers than 50).
mickey house is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 20, 09:30 PM  
Link to this Post
smithlane
VIP Dibber

Looking forward to our holiday this summer to Florida, Georgia, S Carolina and Tennessee.
The possibility that we may be moving, scary but exciting too.
Got a few theatre shows booked which I love.
Getting back into exploring London with my friend. We did 5 different walks last year, found another 3 to try. I’ve lived in the suburbs my entire life but until last year hadn’t been to so many parts of it.

Really NOT looking forward to dieting. I’ve loved eating whatever I wanted recently but enough is enough I need to reign it in!
smithlane is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 20, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
not2old4disney
slightly serious Dibber

Very much looking forward to our holiday to Florida this summer

Looking forward to (hopefully) handing in my notice at my current job and becoming full time self employed.

Not looking forward to going back to work tomorrow and everything that brings with it!
not2old4disney is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 5 Jan 20, 09:45 PM  
Link to this Post
Sandraoh40
VIP Dibber

Originally Posted by mickey house View Post
Don't worry 50 isn't old compared to some people on here (I won't mention Sandra's name as she is a bit touchy with her age being mentioned - and it's far more numbers than 50).
Your reassurance is most appreciated MH
Sandraoh40 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List