Notices
General Chat This forum is for general topics and chat type threads.

Old 25 Jun 19, 09:37 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
Originally Posted by EssexSue View Post
He bought her an eternity ring as well I believe, possibly as a push present if indeed she did.
I was chuckling for hours about this 'push present' thing that was posted on here a few days ago.

The World has gone nuts!

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 09:41 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by vowels View Post
A push present?

Harry bought his wife an eternity ring because he was so delighted she had given birth to their first child.
Let's hope she likes the style of that one then, although I imagine she chose it herself.
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 09:44 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Mr Tom Morrow View Post
I was chuckling for hours about this 'push present' thing that was posted on here a few days ago.

The World has gone nuts!
You can amuse yourself today by thinking of a name for a gift after a Ceasarian birth then. 🤔😂
EssexSue is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 10:03 AM  
Link to this Post
Mr Tom Morrow
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 3
You can amuse yourself today by thinking of a name for a gift after a Ceasarian birth then. 🤔😂
Mmm, my Wife has had 3 so maybe we should call the present we give a Lady after a caesarean a 'Skippy'

Because they are left with a kangaroo pouch.

"PAGING MR MORROW, MR TOM MORROW..."

''I drink Wine and know things''

DVC Owners at SSR since 2003.
Multiple annual visits to America since 1976
Mr Tom Morrow is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 10:16 AM  
Link to this Post
Lell
Imagineer

Lell's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 1
I am sentimental and feel engagement/wedding rings should be the original ones if possible. Unfortunately we were broken into years ago and my engagement ring stolen (I used to take my rings off at night). My husband bought me the exact same ring. I know people that have changed their rings now they are better off financially but that doesn't sit right with me.
DLP (Disney Explorers) Sep 2004, DLP (Sequoia Lodge) Sep 2007, Disney CSR/Universal RPR Oct 2010, Disney AKL Oct 2012, Doubletree by Hilton at Seaworld Oct 2014, West Coast Road Trip 2017, Florida Road Trip 2018, West Coast Road Trip 2019, East Coast/Canada Road trip 2022, National Parks Road Trip 2023
Lell is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 10:25 AM  
Link to this Post
louiseybobs
Imagineer

louiseybobs's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2
Restaurant Reviews: 8
Mobile

I saw the band itself was thinner so I assumed maybe her fingers had swollen during pregnancy and they took some of the gold out and made it a bit wider
Old 25 Jun 19, 10:29 AM  
Link to this Post
EssexSue
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by louiseybobs View Post
I saw the band itself was thinner so I assumed maybe her fingers had swollen during pregnancy and they took some of the gold out and made it a bit wider
And put in diamonds too.
Old 25 Jun 19, 11:34 AM  
Link to this Post
rasmus
Imagineer

rasmus's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
I got a new engagement ring as the stone had dropped out and lost from my original-probably would have cost more to replace it so just got a new ring.
Upgraded from a £25 ring to a £50 one 😁
January 2019-Cabana bay/Homewood suites
rasmus is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 11:44 AM  
Link to this Post
PPM
VIP Dibber

My Mrs had two Caesarians
I was going to buy her a Guns And Roses album as a reminder present. ( just think guitarist)
PPM is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jun 19, 11:50 AM  
Link to this Post
Adora
Imagineer

Adora's Reviews
Mobile

I still wear my wedding ring, which my husband had made for me in New Zealand, but my engagement ring is not my original one. My original ring is an antique, pink sapphire and channel set diamond one. The band is really thin as I've only got small fingers, and all the settings on the ring are really delicate. I wore it all through our engagement, and the first few years of marriage, until it became damaged and the centre stone loosened. We had it fixed twice at some expense, but were warned by the jeweller that it was quite weakened even with repair work and reinforcement, and advised that every day wear could break it. I decided to stop wearing it then, and my husband bought me a replacement engagement ring to wear instead, which is still fine.
I still try my original one on, but can't wear it out now, and I'd be extremely upset if it broke.
July 2009-AKL honeymoon
Oct 2007-DLP Newport Bay
Aug 2005-Eagle Pointe Villas
Sept 2004-DLP Disneyland Hotel and New York Hotel
Adora is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List