Notices
Reports and Reviews for Dining and Restaurants Trip Reports

Old 25 Jul 19, 06:50 PM  
Link to this Post
Pez01
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I admit to zooming in on that pizza with broccoli on it to deduce what the other ingredients might be ... failed miserably I’ve no idea 😊😊😊

Looks like you are having a fab time

2001 Sheraton International Drive
2016 Caribbean Beach Resort
2017 Port Orleans Riverside
2018 Port Orleans Riverside and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Port Orleans French Quarter and Hard Rock Hotel
2019 Disneyland Paris Disneyland Hotel
Pez01 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 19, 06:58 PM  
Link to this Post
Fuellady
VIP Dibber

Hoping to try Blaze soon as the pizzas from there always look so good. I'll be passing on the broccoli though

Oh my goodness, how are you going to eat all of those snacks and meals in one day?

All of my trip reports are in this INDEX

My most recent reports are below:
*Complete* A Tale of Two Cities - Washington D.C. & Boston - March 2023
We Love Food! An Offsite Dining Report - May 2022
Fuellady is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 19, 07:59 PM  
Link to this Post
4holibobs
VIP Dibber

Absolutely cannot wait to try Polite pig and also karamel kuche... thanks so much for sharing your report.. we have the QSDP for the first time this year so I've taken some tips from you... ice creams from Ghiridelli being one of them.. wow they look great!

Hope you manage to spend all your credits today, have a good one!
4holibobs is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 19, 08:08 PM  
Link to this Post
Jedi Princess
Imagineer

Mobile

Just caught up.

Looking forward to seeing how you use up all the credits👍
Old 25 Jul 19, 08:17 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney Planning
Imagineer

Mobile

Just read through and it’s a great report. Interested to see how you use your credits.
Disney Planning is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 25 Jul 19, 10:28 PM  
Link to this Post
Orlando 2004
Imagineer

Orlando 2004's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 3
Mobile

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
So these are our remaining credits! We check out tomorrow 🙈 we need to get eating!

Something tells me we're going to struggle to use all our credits. Last time we only had dining for 3 days and we failed miserably then too.
Old 26 Jul 19, 02:02 AM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
QSDP day 7

So we started the day with 16 QS credits and 24 snack credits! We checked out the next day.

We woke to miserable weather so me and the hubby walked to el centro and got us all some drinks. Cakes/cookies/ left over snacks were eaten for breakfast (none of us big breakfast fans).

We headed over to the roaring fork at wilderness lodge for lunch. We had 2 bacon cheeseburgers for Jacob and Dave. Evan has a flatbread and I had a turkey sandwich swapping the chips for fries. We swapped the drinks for a campfire cup cake, magic cookie bar and 2 soft serve ice creams.

4 QS used and again you order get given a buzzer and your food is brought over to you as the same with all deluxe QS places.

The rain was now very light and we had FP as HS we rode slinky twice, rock n roller, ToT, star tours and went to see the muppets also went and explored one mans dream which was really good.

We had an ADR at ABC commissary and had 2 land and sea platters and 1 pot roast with 3 fountain sodas. The kids wanted to share this then get a pizza later on.

We had a fp booked for fantasmic where we were going to use a bunch of SC but it rained and wasn’t giving up so we left HS picking up some nachos and cheese (no photo sorry) for a snack credit!

Back to the hotel and nobody wants anything to eat. We are done in on the dining plan!

Day ended on 9 QS left and 23 SC left 🙈!

We check out tomorrow! We head to the villa though so I’m sure we’ll use all the credits and transfer them to the villa for our next week 😁!

Edited at 02:20 AM.
Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 02:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Excitedx4
Imagineer

Excitedx4's Reviews
Restaurant Reviews: 2
Wish us luck 😂🙈

Excitedx4 is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 08:18 AM  
Link to this Post
Wismgari
Imagineer

[Said in a quiet voice]... I quite like broccoli on pizza...

Good luck using up the final credits!
Wismgari is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 26 Jul 19, 11:09 AM  
Link to this Post
Rescuer
VIP Dibber

Rescuer's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 6
Mobile

Originally Posted by Excitedx4 View Post
Wish us luck 😂🙈

Oh my

Get yourself to ghiradellis for a chocolate haul. $18.72 per quick service and $6.40 for a snack credit!

The chip and dale trail mix is another of my favourites.

Good luck- the struggle is real. x