Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, Genie+ Questions and Info.

Old 18 Jun 19, 12:39 PM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I also got SDMT at 2 ish for our last trip in July (30 day) I then kept checking on the fast pass availability on here and managed to change it to 10am 🙂 So keep checking they do sometimes pop up!
THECRAZYMOUSE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 01:57 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_Dreams
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Hi there, first time using the fast pass booking system online. We go in 30 days and have managed to get just 1 of our 3 preferred rides. Can I ask, how are some people able to book fast passes for other days of their holiday? We can only book 30 before each day that we’re there so tomorrow at noon I’ll have to book for our 2nd day of our holiday. Is this right? Xxx
Disney_Dreams is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 02:44 PM  
Link to this Post

Originally Posted by Disney_Dreams View Post
Hi there, first time using the fast pass booking system online. We go in 30 days and have managed to get just 1 of our 3 preferred rides. Can I ask, how are some people able to book fast passes for other days of their holiday? We can only book 30 before each day that we’re there so tomorrow at noon I’ll have to book for our 2nd day of our holiday. Is this right? Xxx
Onsite guests do not need to book fast passes a day at a time, they can book for two weeks, or might be ten days.

Which rides could you not get? All the MK are showing as available in 30 days other than 7DMT.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_Dreams
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
Onsite guests do not need to book fast passes a day at a time, they can book for two weeks, or might be ten days.

Which rides could you not get? All the MK are showing as available in 30 days other than 7DMT.
Ahhh I see. Thanks for the reply, I appreciate that. We’re in Hollywood Studios on our first day, 18th July. I managed an early rock n roller coaster but wanted the skinny dog and tower of terror. In fact, I don’t ride so they’re for my family. Last time we were there was 4 years ago so things are a little different now. I need to read up on all the fast pass rules as I thought it might be easier than it was today 😁 xxx
Disney_Dreams is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 02:52 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_Dreams
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Oh ha ha I meant Slinky Dog. Xxx
Old 18 Jun 19, 02:59 PM  
Link to this Post

Ahhh I see. Thanks for the reply, I appreciate that. We’re in Hollywood Studios on our first day, 18th July. I managed an early rock n roller coaster but wanted the skinny dog and tower of terror. In fact, I don’t ride so they’re for my family. Last time we were there was 4 years ago so things are a little different now. I need to read up on all the fast pass rules as I thought it might be easier than it was today 😁 xxx
There is very little chance of an offsite guest getting a fast pass for Slinky Dog unfortunately, you need to try to rope drop it or go around park closing time. Onsite guests can book FP at 60 days and most would not be able to get it for their first day in the park, I could only get it six days into my trip earlier in the year.

Tower of Terror is normally available but it is running at half capacity at the moment due to refurbishments and it is a lot harder to get a FP right now.
Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

Mobile

I would still book other rides around your one fp, the nearer the time the less likely that early times are available for most rides 🙂 I like skinny dog 😂 although not got quite the same ring to it though 😂
THECRAZYMOUSE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Originally Posted by THECRAZYMOUSE View Post
I sort vaguely remember that they clash if you don’t. Even at 60 days out I have rarely been able to get even that close together. Usually 10 15 minutes apart, but then I usually modify them,when I can to earlier in the park.
You can book back to back just not overlap (so 9-10, 10-11, 11-12 would work fine).

Then once tapped in first one, bring next forward whilst in the queue (subject to availability) then repeat.

Can get loads of FPs in then
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Trip Plans Add Member to Ignore List
Old 18 Jun 19, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_Dreams
Getting to know the DIBB

Mobile

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
There is very little chance of an offsite guest getting a fast pass for Slinky Dog unfortunately, you need to try to rope drop it or go around park closing time. Onsite guests can book FP at 60 days and most would not be able to get it for their first day in the park, I could only get it six days into my trip earlier in the year.

Tower of Terror is normally available but it is running at half capacity at the moment due to refurbishments and it is a lot harder to get a FP right now.
Ahhh thanks for that, I think we’ll try and get there really early then. Our rock n roller FP is 9:25/10:25 so might get lucky for SDD before hand. I really don’t know, it’s crazy, we’re not used to this. We’ve been around 8 or 9 times over the last 12 years and I’ve never been more stressed 😬 I hear WDW is more popular now than it ever was. Last time we went was Christmas and new year to avoid school fines and the summer heat, it was crazy busy then. Thanks so much for your help xxx
Old 18 Jun 19, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by toonarmani View Post
You can book back to back just not overlap (so 9-10, 10-11, 11-12 would work fine).

Then once tapped in first one, bring next forward whilst in the queue (subject to availability) then repeat.

Can get loads of FPs in then
I think I’ve just never been offered the times like that, so only been able to book 5 10 minutes apart. Yes we (I) have done that very successfully, last trip we only used fp for everything in HS and MK 🙂