Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Theme Parks Florida
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, FastPass+ Questions and Info.
Orlando Attraction Tickets
Unread 17 Jun 19, 09:07 PM  
Link to this Post
Firstxmastrip
Imagineer

Firstxmastrip's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by RobandLynsey View Post
Just to pour some cold water on this. WDWNT have a reputation of not getting rumours correct, and that is being kind. Anyone on twitter search the #distwitter and you can see what people think of this and other rumours from the WDWNT person. Alternatively listen to the dis after dark podcast, there is a full on rant towards the end of one of the latest casts about these rumours.
oh i really hope so!
Firstxmastrip is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 19, 09:14 PM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by Firstxmastrip View Post
oh i really hope so!
He was the one behind the land being removed rumours as well. He probably get's some correct as if you throw enough mud some will stick. Mostly annoyance comes from the fact he reports these things as fact rather than "I have heard a rumour, but it is just a rumour" probably for the clickbait. It's like at this time of year every football fan gets all excited over people posting ITK transfer gossip, sometimes they get lucky but most of the time it's just rubbish. I'm sure D23 will be the place where any new plans will be confirmed.
Unread 17 Jun 19, 09:15 PM  
Link to this Post
Quensabob
VIP Dibber

Quensabob's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 2

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 13
Noooo we love it!

Sunset Ridge Sept2006,Highlands Reserve Sept 2007,Solana Sept 2008,Championsgate 2010,Courtyard 2011,Clarion Inn 2013,lakebuena vista resort 2015, Santa Fe Paris 2017,Newport Bay Club Paris 2018,Clarion inn 2018,Coronado Springs September 2019
Quensabob is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Coronado Spring here we come!
Unread 17 Jun 19, 09:37 PM  
Link to this Post
Firstxmastrip
Imagineer

Firstxmastrip's Reviews
DIBB Villa Reviews: 2
He was the one behind the land being removed rumours as well. He probably get's some correct as if you throw enough mud some will stick. Mostly annoyance comes from the fact he reports these things as fact rather than "I have heard a rumour, but it is just a rumour" probably for the clickbait. It's like at this time of year every football fan gets all excited over people posting ITK transfer gossip, sometimes they get lucky but most of the time it's just rubbish. I'm sure D23 will be the place where any new plans will be confirmed.
yeah i can see what you mean, thanks i know take what he says with a pinch of salt now. Saw some of the posts on twitter with the search you mentioned and they all say the same, he says a lot, doesn't get much right lol
Firstxmastrip is online now Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 19, 09:41 PM  
Link to this Post
RobandLynsey
Relaxing at the Grand Floridian

Originally Posted by Firstxmastrip View Post
yeah i can see what you mean, thanks i know take what he says with a pinch of salt now. Saw some of the posts on twitter with the search you mentioned and they all say the same, he says a lot, doesn't get much right lol
No probs, I found this as there was some people with real rants going on and couldn't figure out who people were on about. Finally found out through that #.
Unread 18 Jun 19, 10:22 AM  
Link to this Post
Nimbus
Imagineer

Nimbus's Reviews
Hotel Reviews: 7
Restaurant Reviews: 21

theDIBB Guidebook
Pages Created: 1
Guidebook Photos: 36
Guidebook Reviews: 2
Originally Posted by Scotsmomma View Post
Ohhh I hope it's true..I think Country Bear Jamboree is just cringey now.
Me too. CBJ is awful, and not in a good way.

With animatronic bears singing lines like "Blood on the saddle, and blood all around. And a great, big puddle of blood on the ground" and "Mamma don't whoop little Beauford. I think you should shoot him instead" it really seemed bizarre and disturbing.
DLC: Jun 95 - Holiday Inn // WDW: Dec 97 - Gateway Inn | Feb 00 - Gateway Inn | Mar 01 - Best Western | Feb 06 - Embassy Suites | Oct 10 - Hawthorn Suites | May 12 - Homewood Suites | Aug 14 - CBR&Doubletree | Apr 16 - Caribbean Beach // DLP: Aug 13 - Sequoia Lodge

~ Trip Report Indexes ~
Nimbus is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
Anniversary trip to POFQ...
Unread 18 Jun 19, 10:58 AM  
Link to this Post
Gill H
VIP Dibber

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 86
Guidebook Reviews: 24
Just to pour some cold water on this. WDWNT have a reputation of not getting rumours correct, and that is being kind. Anyone on twitter search the #distwitter and you can see what people think of this and other rumours from the WDWNT person. Alternatively listen to the dis after dark podcast, there is a full on rant towards the end of one of the latest casts about these rumours.
Ooh, I love a DAD rant. (Other podcasts are available )
Gill H is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
DLP for lions, jungles and food, oh my!
Unread 20 Jun 19, 09:13 AM  
Link to this Post
Infinity Red
Imagineer

My daughter is working in Disney , it is being replaced by a Toy Story themed attraction.