Go Back   theDIBB > Walt Disney World and Other Florida Vacation Planning > Theme Parks Florida
Forgotten Password?
Notices
Theme Parks Florida Rides, Attractions, FastPass+ Questions and Info.
Eat and Play Card
Unread 18 Jun 19, 03:08 PM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by Disney_Dreams View Post
Ahhh I see. Thanks for the reply, I appreciate that. Were in Hollywood Studios on our first day, 18th July. I managed an early rock n roller coaster but wanted the skinny dog and tower of terror. In fact, I dont ride so theyre for my family. Last time we were there was 4 years ago so things are a little different now. I need to read up on all the fast pass rules as I thought it might be easier than it was today 😁 xxx
I would still book other rides around your one fp, the nearer the time the less likely that early times are available for most rides 🙂 I like skinny dog 😂 although not got quite the same ring to it though 😂
THECRAZYMOUSE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
The Dark Side trip!
Unread 18 Jun 19, 03:09 PM  
Link to this Post
toonarmani
Imagineer

theDIBB Guidebook
Guidebook Photos: 137
Originally Posted by THECRAZYMOUSE View Post
I sort vaguely remember that they clash if you dont. Even at 60 days out I have rarely been able to get even that close together. Usually 10 15 minutes apart, but then I usually modify them,when I can to earlier in the park.
You can book back to back just not overlap (so 9-10, 10-11, 11-12 would work fine).

Then once tapped in first one, bring next forward whilst in the queue (subject to availability) then repeat.

Can get loads of FPs in then
toonarmani is offline Boy Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
We weren't supposed to be going... :o)
Unread 18 Jun 19, 03:13 PM  
Link to this Post
Disney_Dreams
Looking for my Ears

Mobile

Originally Posted by Claudette View Post
There is very little chance of an offsite guest getting a fast pass for Slinky Dog unfortunately, you need to try to rope drop it or go around park closing time. Onsite guests can book FP at 60 days and most would not be able to get it for their first day in the park, I could only get it six days into my trip earlier in the year.

Tower of Terror is normally available but it is running at half capacity at the moment due to refurbishments and it is a lot harder to get a FP right now.
Ahhh thanks for that, I think well try and get there really early then. Our rock n roller FP is 9:25/10:25 so might get lucky for SDD before hand. I really dont know, its crazy, were not used to this. Weve been around 8 or 9 times over the last 12 years and Ive never been more stressed 😬 I hear WDW is more popular now than it ever was. Last time we went was Christmas and new year to avoid school fines and the summer heat, it was crazy busy then. Thanks so much for your help xxx
Disney_Dreams is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 19, 03:15 PM  
Link to this Post
THECRAZYMOUSE
VIP Dibber

Mobile

Originally Posted by toonarmani View Post
You can book back to back just not overlap (so 9-10, 10-11, 11-12 would work fine).

Then once tapped in first one, bring next forward whilst in the queue (subject to availability) then repeat.

Can get loads of FPs in then
I think Ive just never been offered the times like that, so only been able to book 5 10 minutes apart. Yes we (I) have done that very successfully, last trip we only used fp for everything in HS and MK 🙂
THECRAZYMOUSE is offline Girl Mouse Click to view Members Gallery Click to view Members Trip Plans
The Dark Side trip!
Kissimmee Swamp Tours